Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Phentermine and the different colors.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Phentermine and the different colors.

I used to order Phentermine online and always got the blue ones. Now I see they have different colors. Is there a difference? I also don't know why but I had some of the the tablets that were higher than 30 milligrams and it didn't work. I know it's like 32 or 33 mg. Anyway, anyone who can help me figure this out it will be appreciated.
Also does anyone know why most of the sites selling phentermine will now only take visa"? I have a mastercard so it has limited me.
I take Phentermine 37.5m and they are white tablets with little blue speckles.  I hope this helps.
i took the ones you decribed but they didn't seem as potent as the capsules even though the ones you have has more milligrams.
You are correct the capsules are stronger.
my first ones from the dr. were solid white,,the others i got this 2nd time are white with blue dots, and they don't seem to be curbing my appetite as much...is that normal