Phentermine
Can someone tell me where I can get phentermine 37.5 that is not generic?  I took them a few years back and had great success.  I do not have the extra income to hand to the doctors to write me a prescription.  Every time I try to find it  online I get redirected to a generic brand or sites trying to sell it for $200-$300. Please help if you have any information I would appreciate it sooooooooooooooo much.  : )
Hi!
Online you will get only generic brands. Prescription drugs can only be prescribed by registered medical practitioners. Phentermine is a prescription drug that works by decreasing your appetite.  The moment you stop taking it, your appetite will return. This is given at the start of a weight loss program for the morbidly obese. This is not recommended for someone trying to lose a few kilos. Also the drug has lot of side effects so cannot be taken for long. It is usually given in initial stages to lower your portion size and start you on path of healthy eating. This is the only weight loss indication approved by FDA. With time the drug is slowly withdrawn and you eat lesser and healthier. No, drugs etc will work unless you adopt a healthy lifestyle and exercise. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.