Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Phentermine
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Phentermine

There is a website for buying phentermine about 64 dollars without tax and without prescription.  Does anyone know it? And how good is it to buy HCG weight loss shots online?
Related Discussions
26 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
A couple of the ones I've seen are mydietsolutions.com, sparklepeople.com, customhrt.com and meltawaywithhcg.com - I don't know anything about any of these sights, I've never ordered from any of them.  I'm actually waiting for a friend of mine to start these shots with Dr. G in Huntersville and see what they do to her :) before I start ordering anything.  Hope this helps and good luck !
Blank
I just found another one too - Phenplus.com - $59 a bottle, no prescription.
Blank
I recently went to Dr G, maybe a two weeks ago, because I have taken my second shot. I have seen some differnce, but as he says u will need to change your eating habbits, and do exercise. I have two friends that have seen tremendous results and they are nurses. In fact on take the hcg injection twice a week. Unfortantly for me, i think the side effect is irregualar periods, extremly heavy. which i have the mirani iud for that before i starting this program. So i not sure what the problem is. But if consider hcg shot consult a doctor first.
Blank
So your Dr wrote the script and you had it filled by this online pharmacy?
Blank
I live in the houston area and i recently started getting B12 injections but the Dr. that i am using is located in beaumont and its way too far for me. Does anyone know where i can find another doctor?
Blank
178107_tn?1315951230
I forgot to tell you in my other post, you can get the HCG from this site also.
Blank
178107_tn?1315951230
I order Phentermine 37.5 from customhrt.com.  I have been ordering from them for about two years.  I don't have a prescription from my doctor, you just fill out their health form and they ask for your doctors name but they have never called them.  I get 100 pills for $89.00 that's including shipping.  I always recieve them within 3 days, and they do email you a tracking number.  I have always been very pleased with this company.
Blank
Hello,
I am new to this forum. I have ordered from mydietsolutions.com . The prices are resonable and the shipping is fast. I used to go to a doctor who charged me $65 every three weeks for the B-12. I have had success using these shots on my own. IF you have any questions, you can email me ***@****
Blank
So one can order and administer  b-12 shots to themselves.
Blank
Sorry. The previous comment should have been a question.
Blank
I had looked at that site CustomHRT. I am interested in getting the same meds (phentermine 37.5 qty 90) that you did but when I looked it up their cost was about $100 plus shipping. How do I get it at a lesser price? As far as not having a script... what if they do call?
Blank
Does anyone know what the difference is between Phentermine and Phendimetrazine?  Or which is better?
Blank
I just ordered from customhrt (phentermine 37.5) 90 pills for $100.  Has anyone recently ordered these?...I'm curious to see what you think - the bottle wasn't sealed and when I emailed them they said it was b/c originally it was 100 b/c they had to put the correct amount in.  I've ordered before and was satisfied so was wondering what your comments are.
Blank
I am looking to get oral hcg online or injections of hcg.
Blank
I am looking to get oral hcg online or injections of hcg.
Blank
I'm not well educated on the injections but I have& still do take  B-12 injections and am needing to re-order phentermine 37.5 tablets also I don't know how you all have seen results in just the two but or if you all are aware of read into the dosage and all about phen. it also tells you to take a appetite suppresser, i PERSONALLY WAS taken all three and my niece and ex sister in law saw little changes while i was taking all three and also doing a 30 min . pallattes?? excuse my spelling but I was getting more compliments that I was looking shaped up because of the work out which is not that hard at all and the 3 meds. I promise you I am 44 and do not attend a gym and have great shape.

my question is what is this HCG AND WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN THIS AND B-12 LIKE I SAID IN THE BEGINING I'M NOT EDUCATED ON NAMES OR WHAT MEDS ARE.... IN WAY OF IS HCG THE SAME AS B-12?????

***@****
Blank
I have been researching the shots for sometime. (I have hashimoto's and the weight won't budge) It seems as if the ORAL hcg is a big scam. I have talked 3 times with a clinic at www.ghihrt.com. I have read all of Kevin trudeau's stuff and everything online about hcg. I'm still deciding as the clinic  is $$$$$ but at this point I think I might. I can't find any other way to get the injections except for buying it online. Anyone have anymore info???
Blank
There is a company called hcgmedical, I believe the web site is www.hcgmedical.com, and you pay a doctor $500.00 to do a 13 pannel blood test he reviews your test and sends the pharmacy your perscription. Good luck!
Blank
Hello im from the upper michigan area does anyone know where i can find a doctor that gives the b12 hcg shot, if not, anyone know of a good solid place i can order the shots online
Blank
258656_tn?1192195489
I wen to the cutomhrt website and could not get the page to come up.  The price is good and I would like to order the pills.  Please help me my  I am at ***@****.  Help!!!
Blank
i am on the customhrt website and i want to order phentermine but it says that fedramine is tha lternative if i order that is this the same thing.. if not how do i get phentermine off of customhrt
Blank
i am on the customhrt website and i want to order phentermine but it says that fedramine is tha lternative if i order that is this the same thing.. if not how do i get phentermine off of customhrt

Blank
Do not order it from any website.  It is not the same thing.  You will either get an herbal formula or fakes.  I did.  The only legit website is not taking orders at this time for phen.  If you want to PM me I will tell you where you can.
Blank
used to get phen 37.5 from customhrt.  do you know of another site w/no rx that is legit (no alternatives etc.?)
Blank
New here but would like to get phen at a legit site without rx as well any suggestions
Blank
please tell me where i can get phentermine with no prescription i have been looking for months. i can be e-mailed this info at ***@****. please help
Blank
Anyone know where to get REAL phentermine37.5 online?
Blank
I am wondering if anyone happens to have a dependable resource where I may try phentermine as well. I do not have a prescription. I have started another post recently if anyone has a reply or may also email me. Thankyou
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...