Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Phentermine37.5

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Phentermine37.5

I started taking Phentermine37.5 exactly 2 months ago. The 1st month I lost 8 lbs. This month I've only lost 1 lb. So I've lost 9 lbs in 2 months. The pills suppress my appetite, but give me very little energy.They also make me a highly irritable and easily agitated. I hope this gets better w/ time. However I'm not satisfied w/ my weight loss so tomorrow I am going to get the B-12/Lipo shot. I really hope it speeds things up!! All together my start weight was 188 lbs I hope to get down to 135 lbs. I guess we'll see!
Hi.. Pocha.  I am the same way with phentermine.  I take the same.  They are not as strong as they used to be.  I took them 3-4 yrs ago and had crazy energy and no appetite!  
I too get irritated and just a "blah" feeling.  I hope it gets better... I also do the HCG shots.
What happened to the ols thred? where'd you all go??
It looks like our long phentermine thread has disappeared!  It had such valuable information.  
where did it go????  I wanted to email the person who knew of the 2 sites where to order legit phen...

I guess it was too long!  That is a shame..
MagnoliaMama.. the phen source was me.
I assume that the entire thread was censored by whoever administers this forum.  It contained numerous references to other websites and forums, which apparently violates the rules here.  I suppose that this type of information must be exchanged through private messages, which are hopefully not read or censored.
Yes I have too, But the last time I got fakes,,,,now I'm scared to get burned expecially for a few hundred bucks...I got a rx from my dr. it was only 35$ for 30 pills...w/out insurance, it sucks to pay in the hundreds for the same, I only have about a weeks left and he won't refill...so I need a trusted site!! someone who has ordered in the last mo. or so...
It's not that easy anymore.. the sites that don't require a RX usually ship from out of the country and they are fakes.  There is not a reliable website to order from anymore.  Those were the days!
Totally disillusioned right now with public forums. Since we are only allowed to discuss direct affliates or advertisers within the confounds of this site, it seems  to me it defeats the purpose.I recently read the creaters of the sites initial intentions for creating such a place. And I thought I understood the purpose but apparently not. So on that note since we are only allowed to discuss the doctors on the site. I would like to know if anyone here has taken the course advertised HERE on Emotional Eating or for that matter bought the Doctors book?
If you don't live in Illinois, Michigan, Missouri or Georgia, you can send me a private message for a website address.
I really benefitted from the info and feedback I received on our now deleted thread.  At the risk of having this post censored, I will respond to private messages about buying phen online.

NONONOTAGAIN, I haven't read the book about emotional overeating.  I wonder if it's available at the public library.
I have been very irritable this time round with the Phen and have discovered, in my opinion, that it is related to taking the PhenPro combo. I tried taking the Phen without the Prozac and found the irritability diminished. I also remember on the other thread that someone posted comments about their pharmacist mentioning a drug interaction between these two meds. I have stopped the Prozac because of the effect and found some info. online, see below
The manufacturers of phentermine state that the concurrent administration of phentermine and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors is not recommended. It causes a long list of potential side effects.
I'd be interested to hear from other PhenPro users.
yes i can break them in half, what would happen to me if i tried one and it was fake? i dont want to risk it but i also dont want to throw all that money down the drain if there is a chance they are ok.
I couldn't break them in half.  What number is on them?  A159?  They sound just like the ones I got.. they came in a baggy and all that.  I'm not sure.  Nothing happened to me when I took mine.  I just didn't feel anything off of it.  My husband took one too to be sure and he didn't feel anything.  Where did you order from?
these companys are stupid, if they sell the real thing people would go back to them and order more they would make a fortune, or are we the stupid ones that know they could be fake but order them anyway just to lose a bit of weight. my doctor wont give me the pills because he said i dont need them, but hes not the one carrying all this weight around and getting called fatty, so i have to go to these sites.
I know it is crazy!  I go to a "fat doctor" to get mine.  Are you going to take one and see?
Sounds like exactly what I got!!! If you used Visa there is no reason for you to pay for them. All you have to do is call Visa and tell them they are not what you ordered and that they came from India. Should visa tell you to send them back, argue with them that you are not going to commit a federal crime. You've got some kind of narcotic there and your not going TO SEND THEM BACK no matter what Visa tells you!!!They will take the charges right off the card. I hate to admit it but out of desperation I did take a half. I'm still here to talk about it, but I don't think I would do that again. I paid $180.00 for 90.They may very well be the Indian version of phentermine but I don't think its worth it to take such a chance. If you paid COD your basically screwed! The USA version of phentermine 37.5 looks nothing like them. I tried to have them analyzed at Walgreens and CVS but they wouldn't do it. I was told to take it to the Health Department.
For what period of time did you actually take the combo?
Yep that's what I did.. I actually demanded a refund from the company I ordered from and they did with no problems.  
I just checked www.drugs.com/drug-interactions.html and Stevie B is absolutely right--phen and pro should NOT be taken together.  A potentially fatal interaction is actually listed (although this is probably highly unlikely).  And irritability is indeed a potential side of effect of taking both.  I hope this post doesn't get censored--this info is very important.
WOW.. Wonder how many people are taking the combo since Dr. B prescribed it????  Hope they see your post, Emanuelle.
yep i took one, how will i know if its real? does it feel abit like speed (i used to take it when i was younger)?
Yes you should get a burst of energy and your appetite will be very diminished.  Please let me know!
Yes I have heard some very bad stories about the phen/pro.  One going to the ER.  It has some thing to do with seratonin levels.  On the other hand some do great on it.  I guess it just depends.  
well its been 2 hours since i took one, the house is now clean lol, not sure about my appetite yet, i will let you know, i will also let you know if i can sleep tonight as i took the pill at 1900 (i live in germany), i have had a slight headache and feel lightheaded but thats it.
I have been on the phenpro from THE DOCTOR for about 1 1/2 months.  It works very well for me.  If you go to the website of the DOC that came up with the combo

It tells you more including trials with no serious health outcomes

I am one of the lucky ones that live in California that can benefit from THE DOCTOR

I am down 17lbs and will continue till I hit my goal which is about 20lbs more
That is great.  I am glad it is working for you.  I just wanted to share the stories I have heard from others.  Everyone is different... some people can't even take phen alone.  
Keep up the great work!  Do you exercise as well?
Well maybe they are real!  I hope so!  I got a headache from the ones that were fake.  That's a good sign that you have energy :)  
Does anyone know if the phen has any sexual side-effects?
I have heard from some people that it makes them want it more!!  I haven't had a change in mine :)
New lurker, signed up with THE DOCTOR monday eve, picked up my script today @ wal-greens asked for generics and with my plan cost was Pren $2.90 and Pro $2.30 + the start up fee for THE DOC. Call me a happy camper.
Yes I do exercise

I do cardio for 45minutes and I hour of weights 5-6 times a week. The phen has really boosted my energy and I have to fight to get 1200 cal's in each day.

I really feel for the people that cannot benefit from the combo.  But Phen helps on its own

I hear that you should takes breaks for a few days during the moth to keep your body from tolorence

Hope eveyone acheives their goals, and happiness in everything you do
Germany hmmm up until now I guess I assumed most of us were in the USA. Do tell though what does legit generic phentermine from your country usually look like? As far as I know none of the USA based pharmacys ship overseas.At one time there was someone in here from the UK and they described their version of phentermine and it was nothing like ours however supposebly was legit and did come from a doctor there..... They claimed it was a peach colored pill.
anyone ever use us pharmacy? they are expensive...but if they're real I don't care!!
Hi everyone,

I too am taking phentermine 37.5 mg.

I tried ordering phentermine online and found out it was a complete rip off and a fake!!!  Thank goodness my credit card company reimbursed by creidt card for the charges. I will NEVER EVER order phentermine, or any other meds online ever again! I don't care if someone else had success with it.  It's just way too dangerous and risky to rely on some unknown source when you're consuming something into your body!!

Luckily I found a local weight loss clinic in my area and got my phentermine 37.5 mg from a real board certified physician.  This weight loss clinic is great because they also have B6 and B12 injections, but I haven't tried those yet.  I started out at 170 pounds and so far, I have lost 20 pounds in one month just using the phentermine by itself.  My goal is to get down to about 125-130 pounds.  

I am eating a low fat low cal diet (about 1000-1500 cals per day).  I also exercise 5-6 days per week.  I do 1 hour of cardio every day and weights every other day.  I try to drink lots of water, but I could do better!!!

For those of you thinking about ordering online, please don't!  All you have to do is check your local phone book or do an internet search for a weight loss clinic in your area.  It's the safest way to go.  I wish I had gone that route before, but I learned a valuable lesson.  I'm actually glad I got scammed.  Because if I hadn't I would have foolishly consumed something from an unknown source placing my health and life in danger.  I guess I was so wrapped up in what other people were saying about online ordering and so desperate to lose the weight that I didn't stop to think about the HUGE RISK I was taking.  

YES YES YES phenetrmine 37.5 mg works!!!!  Just be smart and get it from a local REAL doctor at a REAL clinic or office!!!!

Hope this was helpful to you.  Good luck in your weight loss journey and God bless!!!!
I wouldn't trust it.  There is only 1 website left that doesn't ship fakes anymore.  I ordered from US Pharm and those were fakes.  I don't know if they are connected.
the  phentermine pills worked, I never fell asleep till 0430 this morning, and i have just had some tuna pasta and could only eat a little, the strange thing though is that a few weeks ago i ordered 90 pills online and they never came, so i went to a different web site and ordered 30, well yesterday the seconed lot i ordered came (30) in a brown bubble bag from india, today i get another brown bag from india with the same handwriting on looks exatley the same as the one i got yesterday with 30 more pills in. the only differance is that the date it was posted is different. i wonder if this lot is the first 90 pills i ordered? lets see if i get another one tomorrow.
I discovered this forum , surfing the web 4 days ago, and i was impressed by the information i found on phen and more , i actually read all the post since 2005 .. to arrive at the information about the doctor .. it helped me to signed up and check around to be sure that it is not a fraud.i even called them before signed up.. i live in Virginia and the woman very nice told me that in 2 days i just have to pick up.. i was surprise this morning to realize that i can find the forum ..so it disappear? i would love to hear more from all of the women who did the same as me how they feel ..and if not problems at the pharmacy?
Im 49 y old and menopausal disturb..so after reading the latest post i m worried about the combination of both phen pro..
Joelle
I pesonally stopped the Pro as it made me very irritable and agitated. I feel that it also contributes to me being tired. I found a site on the web that states there is a contraindication and potentially dangerous reaction between Phen and Pro. I stopped taking it to be safe. You may be okay with the combo. Do your own research and decide for yourself. Good Luck and I hope you are well.
HI, could you email me if possible with the site of where you ordered your phentermine from?? I too have ordered from different sites and was ripped off and received fakes..
Thank you..
hey guys! due to the fact that our forums keep "dissapearing" i wont write a source here, but i ordered phen online and just got them today. they arrived in a pharmacy bag in an orange pharmacy bag and everything...the imprint on the is 504(never heard of them before) but when i googled it, it is a company called caraco pharmacuticals. i just took one, so we will see! they only fill one month at a time for about 115 bucks a pop. let me know if you want the "info" good luck !
Hi joelle1059,

Ordered from THE DOC, only feedback from pharm was that; was I new in town from Texas. Told him I travel a lot on business, which is true. Then it was filled.

Today is day 1 and I have no thoughts of food whatsoever.  I don't use the pro b/c my current anti-depressant is okay to take with phen.(checked with my Pych he told me to go to PCP to get script and she wouldn't give it b/c she said only overweight according to the BMI.....grrrrr).

sorry, i meant to say my phen arrived in an orange bottle like u get at the pharmacy. it also came in a pharmacy bag. feelin lots of energy. it is great!
I'd like to know please...PM me.
I'd like to know, too.  My name doesn't appear in blue, so I don't think we can PM each other...as yours doesn't appear in blue either.  Maybe if you PM Mommyof KassandCora, and give her the info...then I could PM her tomorrow, and hopefully she would give me the info.  This is crazy!!  Thanks in advance!!

KIM
You can send a private message to anyone, whether their name is in blue or not.  Try clicking their picture.
Check your inbox.
Thanks for clearing that up.  Was not aware of that!
i got the second lot of pills i ordered they are oval white with blue specks with A159 printed on the front, they came from spain. i will take one tomorrow as im drinking tonight and it says dont use with alcohol. these look like the right things, i hope they work.
Can you please send me an email and let me know what website you used to order the pills you got with the A159 on them???  Sounds like they are real, and they came from Spain??
newbie here just wanting to say hi!

i wish i had found this forum a while ago and it would have saved me a lot of frustration and wasted money :(

having a heck of a time trying to find a local doctor and need to get over the hump and kick start this thing - i PM'd a couple of you guys i hope that was ok?

thanks!
hi, i just want to let you know that i got some A159 marked 37.5 mg pills and they weren't real.

they looked very authentic but a friend had prescription of local pharmacy supplied A159's and they were a very slightly different shape, the blue specs were a deeper blue and more of them but most of all they had zero effect for me and my friend who had the same but real pill.

i don't very often take phentermine so i know how i should feel when i use it also it had zero taste which also hadn't been my experience in the past :(
thanks for the info.  Seems like the @##!**~~~ who are making the counterfiet pills are getting good at it.
yep that seems to be the case. they looked so real that i found it really hard to believe that they wouldn't be but my friend took one of mine instead of hers and that typical get up and go feeling was gone.

she waited until the next day and took one of hers again and all was as you would expect.

i'm not a constant user of phen but it does work and it's just difficult to find someone to prescribe it. i have to take paxil to help with anxiety so weight gain / loss tends to go in cycles for me.
I received some too with A159 that were fake from China.  Also the dots were darker and you can't break them.  It's a shame!
Just got off the phone with the last reputable website I knew of.  (PB)  The woman said they have stopped taking orders for Phentermine!  Figures!
Are you kidding me!!
NO!!!  Call them.
Hi, The website who have just pulled the phentermine - is this the site you told me of??? Are we talking about the same one...??? If this is the case, is there no other reputable site that sells authentic stuff no more.....?? what has happened to it all....??? I'm gutted as this was my last hope...I just needed a little help to start me off....:-(
She said they are just trying to get caught up on orders and when they are ready to take orders again it will be on online.
Hi, could you pls PM me with the web address of where you got your phen from?? Many thanks..
I hope that is the case.  She didn't clarify that.  She just said, "we are no longer taking orders for phentermine."  I hope you're right.  I guess I won't panic yet.
Good evening!
Just wanted to say that i went to my pharmacy , the doc called and my order was waiting for me.. will begin tomorrow.. by the way it s cost me 11 dollars.. not very expensive....I  hope that everything will go well and that i will lost weight.. but i feel better now ordering on the web looks like very scary to me lol ( im French and don't know really the law here but i understood that it was not legal so thanks to you i find the nice DOC and feel released
I hope that's all there is to it.. some people say that's usually what happens when they are about to close up shop and their website is "under construction."  I hope not.
Hey everyone!  I used to take Phentermine 37.5 from a Doctore a while back, and then ordered it online 4 years ago. Tried to order it again now and have discoved it is not only ILLEGAL, but impossible! Most sites either send fakes, or use their "sunstitution policy" that they make you chekc off in the fine print that says if they can't get a script (which they don't even try) in 3 days they will substitute with herbal ****. Even the pharmacies on www.********.com are FAKE!!  They look real, and charge more, so you think they are, but not so!  Read www.********.com and the search by pharmacy name or by phentermine and you will find countless reports of deception! I felt sick to my stomach when I realized I could not get more phen, I have been working out and eating right, and just can't drop the weight I gained from 4 kids close together. Phen is the only thing that works for me!!  Trying to find a Dr. in north jersey that will prescribe, if anyone knows of one, please let me know!  But do your research and don't order on line!!!
PM me and I will give you some sources..
Thank you so much for posting. I went to the site you posted and it just so happens that a particular company that has called me 36 times in the last two days claiming that I had ordered from them before wanting me to refill an order for phentermine is on the list. The only reason I am even mentioning the site here is to warn and protect us all from yet another scam with this drug. In no way is this an advertisement medhelp. I hope it is acceptable to post such. The name of the website is ezmeds4udotcom and although they do not have phentermine listed on their website, they continue to call my home and offer the drug, I have told them to quit calling my home repeatedly yet they continue. The phone number from which the calls are coming from is 877-207-8612. An 800 number that does not appear on their website. When asked why doesn't that particular drug they are soliciting appear on their site, I am told they are updating... BOLOGNA! According to the reports I read their so called phentermine has been tested and are counterfeits! Although they look exactly like the real thing..... I am about to have bellsouth intervene withthe continous calling..
Hi.. thanks for post.. I too like to check to make sure people are aware of what's going on.  
PLEASE READ EVERYONE:

NONONOTAGAIN, I'm so glad you posted a comment regarding your experience with the on line RIP OFF's.  Unfortunately, I had the exact same experience when I foolishly tried to order phentermine on line!!!  A bogus company also called me repeatedly throughout the day for several weeks before they finally stopped calling!!!  Then they had the nerves to charge my visa credit card $1100.00 dollars when I made a purchase of their so called phentermine, which was suppose to be $199.00 for 30 pills.  Thank goodness the visa company reimbursed the $1100.00 dollars back to my account!  And then 2 weeks later, another fraudulent charge of $2500.00 dollars from some unknown company in Mexico was charged to that same visa credit card.  The visa company again reimbursed the charge since it was proven I did not authorize it.  I ended up having to close that visa account and was issued a new card with a different account number.  These websites are scammers trying to get a hold of your credit card information to make fraudulent charges!!!  So BEWARE!!!

I posted a comment a few days ago also advising that people should not order phentermine on line because it's not safe and it's a complete SCAM and waste of money!!!  I really don't understand why people are still attempting to find out information on where to order phentermine online from a so called reputable site!  There are NO reputable sites!!! Unfortunately, real phentermine can not be legally sold on line without a prescription from a legitimate physician.  That's why people are being scammed with the fakes, look a likes and fraudulent charges to their credit cards.

People, I know it's frustrating when you're trying to lose weight and you're having a hard time getting your hands on that great pill "phentermine"!  But why continue to try and order it on line when you're just going to get ripped off and scammed!!!  Don't be misled by someone who states they have received real phentermine online.  I'm sure those people are only trying to help and probably believe they received real phentermine, but unfortunately it's NOT.

I did some research and found out that several years ago you were actually able to order real phentermine on line without a prescription.  Then it became illegal, so those same websites that use to sell it began to lose BIG money.  That's when all the scamming began.

If you want real phentermine you're going to have to find a weight loss clinic in your area that prescribes it.

Good luck and take care!
I too had fraudulent charges on my Visa.  Get this one...$5000.00 for airline tickets from Domenican Republic to Florida on Spirit Air.  What did they do...fly FIRST CLASS??  Then they had the nerve to purchase return tickets (all in the same billing cycle, so wasn't aware of this until I got my statement!)  Whatever you do...don't ever give the 3 digits on the back of your card.  Once they have that...they can ruin you!

Canceled that card, and thankfully, Visa issued me a new one.
Just got off the phone with customer service at PB and she said they will resume taking orders for Phen next week, try Monday or Tuesday.  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
New to site but I saw your earlier posted comment. Can you please give me PB customer service number?
Hi.  I've been trying to order phentermine as well.  Could you give me the PB number?  
Thanks so much!!!  I really don't want to be scammed again.
Check your messages--I sent you each some info.  Good luck!
your source was good!
Hi, I ordered Phentrimine pills off a site and They took me for 600+ bucks. They didn't work. I only got half my Order. Come to find out they were not from the US....
Can someone please help me out with a Legit site? Thanks
OMG! Your story sounds like mine..t. They would send e-mails saying time for me to refill. I spent like 600+ Dollars the first time.. I didn't do it again. I tried to get my Money back and got nothing. I didn't even get my whole order.
Lookn For "Real" Phentermine, can anyone help? Im tired of being scammed!
I will send some info.. check inbox.
Just wanted to say not ALL online sources are ripoffs.  You just have to know which VERY few aren't.  
And you are right most are fakes etc.  I received fakes from one of them.  But if you know where to get them they are genuine.
Can anyone send me info on where to buy phentermine?
HI..check your inbox..
can someone please help with legit sites for phen?
Does anyone have the link that shows what type of phentermine we have,  I know it was in our original forum but got deleted
You can go to drugs dot com and identify them there.
Has anyone ordered phentermine from the yahoo guy. If so, How was you experience? Is he legit?
please help me find who i can order phentermine37.5 and they be
real.
Y guy is legit.  Just have to fill out forms and fax back.  Ship time is 5-10 business days.
i agree totally, y guy is legit.
Hello All .... I'm new at this but I was wondering if anyone knew of a doctor in the Virginia/North Carolina area who gives the B12 injections and phens.  Nice to meet all
Could you please send me the info as well.Thank you.I know everyone is driving you crazy but, it is just so hard to find. Do you know where a person can order didrex(spelling?) too? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
i can help u i found this forum  it talks about didrex and phen and where to buy it. it is quite expensive (didrex) but it is good. if u need information about the forum just leave me a note
I came to this med help because I was looking for someone and I found it. She is mommacora we used to be in a forum together but the forum was banned. Now the members open it again.  I see that you cannot talk about phen freely. I belong to this forum loseweight34.darkbb.com. There you will find where to buy phen and how to use ir. They are not selling phen they are just a group of people that share their sources. I hope it help
Please someone, help me find a real- NOT FAKE-  phentermine37.5 site.  
real.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I am looking for phenetrmine 37.5mg>>>>Any insight on "legit" sites???  I've been burnt in the past and cannot afford for it to happen again; aside from the fact that I NEED to start losing this freaking weight!!!!  I've gained so much weight over the past 2 yrs.!!!!  HELP!!!!
the pills are $20 at a little vietnamese doctor , i recommend if your looking for pills for cheap look deep within the asian community . my doc spoke no english but for that price who cared . theyre labeled adipex the immediate rrelease..hope this helps