Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Plegine

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Plegine

Has anyone tried Plegine for weight loss?  
Plegine has been around for a long time.  I first took Plegine (no generic) in 1979-1980.  I weighed about 210 pounds.  I was under a Doctors care while taking Plegine.  I lost down to 135 pounds in about a year....on and off of the plegine.   It's very strong as an appetite suppressant just go lightly on taking it for the first couple of days because it will cause sleeplessness if you don't.  After a day or so....feel free to take regular doses.  I now need to lose maybe 20 pounds which I have gained back over the years. The whole reason that I found this forum is that I am going to find a Doctor in the morning that will prescribe Plegine so that I can get the 20 pounds off.  

LOSS from GA