Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Real Lemon

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Real Lemon

Is it okay to use Real Lemon (like in the packets or the little plastic lemon) in my water?  Also, can you eat elk on this diet?  How much lettuce and tomato can you eat at one time?  I at a good size salad yesterday with chicken, but it was only lettuce and tomato.  No dressing.
We tell our patients that they can have elk, deer, or bison on this diet. I think the reallemon is ok, too. Just check the ingredients to see if there is anything else in there besides the lemon juice. A certain amount of additives to preserve freshness probably won't throw off the weight loss, but beware of added sugars.

We recommend to make your salad and grab a handful of it as your serving. (Hand down into the bowl, as much as you can grab, not hand up and just trying to balance a pyramid on your hand) You can try using a salad plate instead of a dinner plate and you should be all right.