Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Relacore and heart disease and diabetes
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Relacore and heart disease and diabetes

I am 70 and have heart disease and diabetes and am on medication for both.  Is Relacore safe to take?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Please consult a doctor or a nutritionist first.  You didn't post a lot of info.  Is your heart desease and diabitese a result of weight or family genes.  Please do not take relacore.
I'm 30 years old and pretty healthy.  I had lost almost 50 pounds before the birth of my children and need to take 15 off.  I put it on very slowly.  I tried relacore and it did absolutely nothing.  Most pills either make you nausuas or have you making a lot of bathroom stops after eating.

Do some research, please!, on eating 5 to 6 small meals and snack through out the day and look into interval walking, Moderate and then higher level walking.  But because of your conditions please don't put yourself in harms way.  Research and listen to your body.

relacore is a waste of time.  I would see a doctor and then visit a gym or have a cosultaion with a trainer.  i would even look into curves(if your a lady, you didn't say!)

I found the best way to is to learn about your body and how it reacts.

Best of luck
Blank
with respect to relacore which I just tried and found I have an extreme allergic reaction to the substance ... EXTREME case of hives and will not attempt to use it again .... anyone using this should check with their G/P prior to using it especially if you are diabetic or have a heart condition.
Blank
i have diabeties from being over weight and a large stomach caused by stress. can i use relacore?
Blank
save your $$ it does not work..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949