Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Results with Xenical?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Results with Xenical?

Has anyone had any results with the drug Xenical? If so please let me know if it works and how well.
as for your question,i have taken zenical twice i've taken it about 6 years ago i lost alot of weight but had many accidents it causes impotenence(bowls) mainly just the grease comes out,in no way do i mean to be disguisting but these are the facts.i wore depends while taking it,but my results were very welcoming.i have taken zenical just 3 months ago and again i lost weight but feel i would have lost more had i been taking them as directed,so the answer to your question is yes it is  great for losing weight you just have to watch your fat intake or else...
Yes I have been taking it for the past 3 weeks and I really think it works!, I would be working better if I exercised more and eat less (which I started doing lately this week. Everytime you eat fatening foods the fat doesn't get absorbed in your body.
i have just today started taking zenical has anyone lost any weight on this product and can u give me any advise
its wicked ive lost 5stone but put 2on when i stoppped for 3years  back on now hoping to lose afew stone for summer  good luck
Yes it really dose work I lost 3 stone with xenical about 5 years ago, it also works better if you do exercise has well, I will be starting to take them again in 2 weeks time to lose a few more stones which I put on while I was pregnant ......
yes.. it really does work.. I lost 35 pounds on it ealrier this yr and have managed ot keep mos tof it off, mosdtly b/c it helped change my eating habits.. I take a lot more fruits n veggies now and meats are mostly lean.. so go for it!

be careful of the fatty discharges though.. xenical after fires is a BAD idea!! trust me I did not realise the reaction would be so drastic!! I had to buy new pants!! :0