SLOW WEIGHT LOSS
I started the HCG diet 8 days ago, and am on my 6th day of the 500 low calorie diet.  I am frustrated because I don't seem to be losing weight as fast as other people in their first couple of weeks.   Any suggestions on what to do?  I also would really appreciate anyone who would love to serve as my support system.  Please Help!!!!
Are you following the 500 caloried diet exactly? Are you drinking the water? Those are the two critical things. Also, how much do you have to lose? I did my first round last month, and only averaged about .5 pounds per day, and lost a total of 20.8 in about 40 days. I never ate anything that was not allowed, but I am sure I wasn't always under 500 calories. Probably more like 600-700 some days. I found that once I got into the swing of it, the loss was fairly consistent, but definitely not a pound a day. I am almost done with the 3 week maintenance phase, and I am hoping to do another round in a few weeks, for a shorter period of time to lose the last 10. I have been chubby for so long, I do not know what my ideal weight is. At 5'3" I think 120 may be about right.
whats this 500 caloried diet exactly? where can i get info on that...
thnx
frank
thnx
frank
Read the manuscript "Pounds and Inches" by Dr ATW Simeon. You can find it online. I don't think I can post the link, but if you google it, you can find it for free. This is not an easy protocol, but it does seem to work.
I AM ABOUT TO START THAT DIET MAYBE ON MONDAY. I HAVE THYROID PROBLEMS. SO, I AM GUESSING IT WILL BE A SLOW GO.HOW DID YOU WEIGH YOUR MEAT ?
The diet is easy as long as you have the right resources. The food can get boring but there are recipe books out there that are lifesavers! Many of the recipes I'll use for life even when not dieting. There are probably several books out there but the one I bought you can find if you look up HCGDieters in yahoo groups. It is called the HCG Dieters Gourmet cookbook. Wonderful recipes that make the diet a breeze.

As for weighing the meat, you weigh it raw on a food scale. 100 grams is just under 4 ounces or a 1/4 lb.

As for the person asking what the diet entails, please read the Dr Simeons protocal as suggested by peacelvr. You have to know what you are getting into and the hows and whys before jumping in. It is well worth the read and it answers just about any possible question you can think of.