Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Salisbury HCG doctor

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Salisbury HCG doctor

I have an appointment with a Dr. Holmes in Salisbury, NC in May. Is anyone familiar with him?
I am going to Statesville, but have a friend that went to Salisbury she lose 60 lbs in 4 months. Good Luck. She take 2 shots per week, I only get one shot per week. Good Luck
Thanks.
I live in Salisbury too, Could you forward me your Dr.'s info and please keep me updated on your progress.
Dr.Holmes 704-216-0027 I talked to Jackie
I will let you know how the appointment goes, it is with Dr. Holmes also.
Do you know what the average cost of Dr. Holmes' visits are?

Thanks!
that number is 704-216-0227
They are located at 102 Mocksville Ave, they stated the first appointment can last about 2.5 to 3 hours...
They told me $100 for the visit and $100 for the shots, but you take 2 a week. and $22.00 for the pills. I didn't want to wait so I went to Statesville, DR. G and it was $140 for Pill, Visit and 1 shot a week. I have lost 6lbs since April 12th but my father in law has lose 30 lbs since April 12th. He is doing great, they told me at Dr.G that him would lose alot better than me becasue I only need 15lbs. He need 100 plus. Other friend went last week at lose 10lbs within 5 days. Good Luck!!
Are you going to Dr. G in Statesvill? If so how many shots are you on. I am going I am on one shot per week. What is your weight loss? Thanks for in the info
I've started a yahoogroup for patients who are going to Dr. J. N. Holmes in Salisbury, NC.  Here's the URL:

http://****

Come on over and join us!
I wanted to find out more information about the program with Dr. Holmes.  Does he give you a set program of food to eat?  Once you go off the pills and shots do you gain on the weight back even if you are eating right?
I have an appointment with Dr. Holmes today. I need to loose atleast 80 lbs. I did this hcg diet back in the mid 70's and lost weight. So time to start it again. Will let you all know how it's going. Good luck to everyone that is on this diet
Does anyone know if Dr Holmes uses the protocol in Kevin Trudeaus weight loss book? I have used Dr G's a couple of years ago the weight loss was slow I gave up. Also does he use the B6,B12 Lipocene shots? Alot of questions I know I have just wasted so much money and I am bigger now than ever
just interested in the forum could you give me some info
I have a question for anyone who sees Dr. Holmes. What pill does he give you? I'm 21 years old and had my first baby 3 months ago and this extra weight is just killing me, I won't even let my husband look at me! I took Phentermine when I was 15 b/c I was obese and went from 210 to 160 in a summer and I kind of want to do that again because so far nothing has worked for the baby weight.
Please give me some feedback. I have an appointment next Tuesday with Doctor Holmes in Salisbury. How is it working out for you?
WOW  - this list is busy, and I haven't even been looking at it! The only reason I'm here now is that someone sent me a personal note, and it brought me here.  Since I started the yahoo group, I've not been on this website at all, but it looks like I should, huh?  :-)

Hey sugababi - I know you got started and are on the group. Glad to have you! If any of you others are on the yahoo group now, forgive me I just don't recognize your IDs here.

I'll try to answer some questions.

TooMuchofMe:  Dr. Holmes' program gives you guidelines, but they are simple enough that you can really figure out what to eat (basically has to do with protein and carbs) and you get PLENTY to eat. You eat to feed that lean body that is inside all of us, and the other part starts to just melt away!  I don't know about what happens when you go off the pills and shots - he tells us not to worry about that right now, but from what I've heard, I don't think you just gain it back. Probably someone else who's had that experience can answer that question better than I.

Trouble376 - Hey, did you get started? If you did, you really should come and apply for the yahoo group. Just tell me on there that you're a patient of Dr. Holmes, and I'll put you in.

Liz99 - No, Dr. Holmes does NOT use Kevin Trudeau's plan. This is Dr. Holmes' own plan that he has developed after doing his own research, and he tweaks it as we go, as he learns more and finds out things by his own patients' experiences and success.  A B12 shot is available for you every month, at no extra charge.  He has the Lipo stuff - not sure which one - but he doesn't use it at first, and it's not a regular thing. He has several options to help people if they hit a plateau that they can't break.

Viv3569 - I'm not sure what kind of info you are looking for, but I can tell you all that everyone is doing great on this program. It's the best thing that's ever happened to me, and all the people on his office staff are just fantastic. They are so encouraging and motivating! I sometimes go up there just to visit! LOL

With very few exceptions, the yahoo group is ALL Dr. Holmes patients. And now, he's handing out the url to the yahoo group in the goodie bag each person gets at their first visit, so frankly, tonight I just changed the group to not appear in the directory on yahoo, so when you search, you shouldn't be able to find it. I hate to tell people they can't join it, but it's not there for "informational" purposes; it's a support group for people who are on the program and have paid their money for the information beforehand. But everyone on the list now loves it and says it has helped so much to have a place to go to ask questions. That's the reason I started it in the first place - to have support from others on the same program.

So anyway, anybody who has started going to Doc Holmes, go to the URL on the slip in your goodie bag, and give me a holler!  :-)

Oh yeah, Dr.  Holmes is no longer at 102 Mocksville Ave.  He's moved into a new and much larger facility at 221 Jake Alexander Blvd!  Phone is 704-216-0230. If you want to just call them, they'll answer a lot of your questions.
I am a new Dr. Holmes patient. This is my first day and I am stuck. Is there a certain amount of carbs we are suppose to have? And my goodie bag does not include the url...
Hello, I'm also a new Dr. Holmes patient, there was no url in my goodie bag either, can you give me the yahoo url, I would really like to talk with some folks that know about the program.
Hi. I'm 19. I usually weigh around 120 and I'm 5'7. I had a baby 4 months ago & the extra weight is truly depressing me. I weigh 160 now. I've been a decent diet & do p90x 4 times a week for about a month now & have GAINED weight. I'm planning on making an appointment w/ Dr.Holmes tomorrow. A lady at my work referred me to him. Does anyone have any idea what he will give me to lose the extra weight? Does it really work? Will I be just LOOSE skin if it does work? Does he give you a diet &/or exercise plan to go by also? Average prices? Will I gain the weight back fast after the shots or pills or whatever it may be?

THANKS :) JENNIFER
Hi kat!  I live in Winston Salem and just started this diet on 10-5.  I go to the clinic in Kernersville (Creeks Landing Clinic).  From what I hear, they are cheaper than the clinic in Salisbury.  My first appointment was $150, plus $50 for the lipotropic shots, which are optional.  (I also got $25 off because my sister and I started together;  they called it the 'buddy special')  (Total of $175) For that, I received:  a B-12 shot given that day, HCG shots for 3 times a week, and Lipotropic shots for twice a week.  I also got a perscription for Phentermine 37.5mg, which I got filled at Costco for less than $14.  I FEEL GREAT!!!!  Best I've felt in years.  I have to make myself eat.  I go back mid November, and vowed to not step on a scales until then.  I can tell I've lost inches, and my face has slimmed down ALOT!!  The lipotropic shots you inject into your problem areas.  The first one, I put half in one wing....(the fat that's under your arm that falls over your bra.) and half in the other wing.  This last time, I put the shot in 4 spots across my belly.  I can really tell a difference in those areas.  Keep in mind, I've only been on this diet a week tomorrow.  I've never had anything work like this....and the way I feel, I would do this even if I didn't lose weight!!!  Good Luck & Keep me posted on your progress!!  
Is there a similar place like this in Burlington NC, that anyone knows about?