Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Serzone & Weight Gain?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Serzone & Weight Gain?

I'm seriously thinking of switching from Zoloft to Serzone and wondering if anyone has dealt with weight gain as a side-effect.
are you taking zoloft for depression or anxiety? if it's depression (or even anxiety for that matter) the difference may be that you are no longer depressed (or not as), hence your appetite has returned and you are not replacing your diet and exercise routine accordingly. i'm a p.e. major in college and was just prescribe zoloft today but won't take it til tomorrow and saw a bunch of people's reviews on here about it so i called my pharmacist and asked her about it and she said it won't cause weight gain and that many times people just don't quite realize how much they're eating since they feel better...or at least since their appetite has returned.
I can speak from extensive experience. I have taken zoloft for years and I workout and eat quite healthy. I still have gained quite a bit of weight and can't lost ANY of it. The pharmacist is wrong. There are people that gain weight with SSRIs and they should never tell you differently. This has been an ongoing issue for me. The minute I stop taking the SSRIs, I lost weight. There is nothing else different that I am doing. In fact, I am on a more strict diet now than I have ever been, which goes to show you that something is seriously wrong. I met with my doctor today about switching to Serzone, but I'm concerned about the liver issues. I'm not sure if I should be...
mishymoshymarcy Breathe and let go, I can d... Comment
Avatar n tn
Nacht246 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Aug 20
Track your weight over time