Should I order 1500iu or 5000iu HCG?
I am ordering HCG for the first time and see that there are two different amples.  Should I order 1500iu or 5000iu. Will instructions of how to mix come with the order along with syringes?  I am ordering from the website Drugdelivery.ca.  I need to order asap. Can you tell me anything else I might need to order and from whom? Thanks for all your help.  
Thanks for your answer, my email is deedee_1447***@****  How many injections do you get from each iu or vial?  My doctor would sell the whole vial to me, that way I could fill my own syringes.  I don't remember how many injections I got from a vial but it was quite a bit. Any info you can give me will be a great help!  I am getting ready to order from eurobolica.com, I have researched all of the web sites (spent about 5 hrs) today and found they have the cheapest prices.  They also have B-12.  Thanks again, Dee Dee
Under what web-site did you go & how is it working for you? Thanks
Hi I was wondering if you ever made your order for hCG to eurobolica and how did it turn out.  Did you get your product OK.  I am going to order from them myself  but not sure about them.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

ddfrymyer
Hi I am also starting hcg shots any info on what to order would be help full please email me thanks
Hi  any info on this  would be great
hi I found a web site that sells different ampule(s) of  HCG PREGNYL  like a 5000 i.u 1 ampule is $24.99 and 1 10000 i.u ampule is $57.99. seems reasonable in price but im not sure which one to purchase. i want to lose about 30lbs I read some where that you can take 1 Vial HCG @ 10,000 Units
for a dosage of 200 Units Per Day for 50 Days does that sound right??? they also sell B12 how much of that would you take?? Thanks!!!  the web site is drug delivery ca . com
Hi!!
I ordered from that same company. Bought the 5000 i.u. but at $54.99. I also bought b12 at I think was $14.99 for at 100 i.u. How long did it take to get your shipment? Did everything arrive alright?
I am new and was wondering if you already ordered and from which website.  Also, how much do you use on each injection and how many times a week do you inject.  Any info you can give me, I would appreciate it.  My email address is ***@****