Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Side effect info needed
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Side effect info needed

What are the side effects of discontuing Lexapro?
One of the major side effects I had was dizziness.  But that was the second time I'd been on Lexapro.  The first time I started taking it was because I was had been taking the DepoProvera shot for almost 2 years which not only made me gain weight  (60 pounds) but, it messed up my state of mind.  I was just MEAN.  I made my 2 year old cry for saying "nakkin" instead of "napkin".  Not a pretty site.  The first time I started taking lexapro; I had a continuous dull headache for about a week until my body got used to it.  I took it for a year.  I lost weight and was a Much happier person.  I was off it for about 2 years before I decided to go back on it.  I had Gained weight again and I wasn't handling stress very well.  It helped...but, i noticed it wasn't working as well as it had the first time. I took it for about 6 months....then the rx expired and i was off it for 1-1/2 weeks.  My head was very swimmy & dizzy at times. Also, I was very emotional and short-tempered.  My doctor refilled at my yearly check up ... but this time we took it to 20mg...now I've noticed it's working like it did the first time I took it.  I'm a happier person and I'm not just eating for something to do.  I actually listen to whether or not my body is hungry.  Sorry to be so long and drawn out...but I wanted to post my experience.  Hope this helps.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...