Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Side effects of diet pills

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Side effects of diet pills

Hi everyone

I did the 8 week regiment with slimquick.  I had no side effects accept that I had great energy but the last few weeks I had cramping and heartburn.  I decided that I just wasn't going to continue and get back to doing things naturally but the day I stopped taking it it was like my body crashed!  i was so tired. by dinner time I just wanted to go to bed, i had a severe headache also.  has anyone else ever had this happen to them?  and is it typical?
I started taking slimquick and for a month everything was good i was losing wait and had energy, until one day i was working out and fainted, i had never fainted before i started taking slimquick. then i stoped taking them and my i got sick i was feeling dizzy all the time and couldnt breath right and felt weak and lazy also scared. i am now trying to recover from those pills. from now on ill just do it the natural way!
I have been taking it for 2 weeks and decided that my dose this a.m. will be my last.  I have been moody, tired, achy etc since starting it.  I wish I could get a refund.  My weight is about 137 and I wanted to lose just a few more pounds.  It's not worth it.
I started using slimquick about two weeks ago and I started getting these headaches that I can't seem to get rid of. It hurts my eyes and makes me feel more stressed than before I started them.
I started slimquick 3 days ago and I had to stop taking it. I experienced huge amount of anxiety but since i dont drink coffee, thought the caffeine might be the problem but that i would get used to it. I couldnt sleep the first night, the second night (yesterday i had chest pain at night). Today i did my regular exercise routine, I had to stop eraly because of MAJOR chest pain (it felt like i was having a heart attack), after the second one about 4 hours later I knew i had to stop. I suffer from anxiety on the regular so it might be that too.
i was taking slim quick for about two week and had to stop because i was feeing dizzy and my heart was just racing and couldnt breath
Thank you so much for this site! I was taking the old Slim Quick didn't seem to bother me. I guess they changed the formula or something. I have not been able to sleep at night. I am having breathing problems . I too do not drink any coffee, yet my heart seems to be pounding all the time. I feel like I am having panic attacks! I exercise every day, twice a day, all of a sudden I can't get through my rountine! . When I am out for my power walk, I can't get a proper breathing pattern . I am stressed all the time.  I can't get through my chores of the day, it seems to over whelming!. I don't even want to leave my house! Took this product before. I loved the way it controlled my hunger and still left me feelin calm. Now a year break from it and a new package, and I  feel like I am having a nervous break down! I am so glad to read that others are experincing the same thing . Sad thing is I just started another bottle.I didn't think it was the Slim Quick, thought it was just me! Now after reading these comments I feel better. I am not alone! or going crazy! signed  getting sick over getting thin!Sylv
I have been taking SlimQuick on and off for almost two years.  It is great for me.  After hearing others experiences and reflecting on mine, I think that this dietary supplement is really not for people who exercise.  I am not a person who exercises but I did lose about 50 lbs over the course of my use and kept it off.  I did moderate exercise like walking and being outdoors.  But I just stuck to a simple low-carb diet and Slimquick helped me because I had do cravings and no desire for foods any time of the month.  I was perfect.  However, I stopped taking it because I wanted to see how depend I was on it and I did crash but only when it was PMS time.  I was ravaging chocolate and very starchy foods, had severe mood swings etc.  But prior to finding SlimQuick I was on the verge of seeing a specialist for my PMS which only showed up when I turned 27 ( and got worse every year, I am now 29).  I was severely depressed  and emotionally unstable of a week out of each month and that all changed after Slimquick.  I just started taking it again last week after not being on it for over 2 months and having bad food cravings around PMS time.  I also missed the energy.  I am back to my low-carb lifestyle and have lost 5 lbs this week alone.  I will probably be a life long customer. :-)
This is my second day on slimquick. After this morning's dose (I didn't sleep well last night for other reasons) I got this heart "pang." I drank a good dose of water and that seemed to help but all day I felt jittery and my heart was going a little fast for my liking. I don't drink coffee because I hate the feeling I get from it, so maybe that's all it is. I don't think I'll be taking a double dose next week as it instructs because I don't want to feel "worse." I thought I would buy the product to give it a chance because I'm the type to say "how will I ever know unless I try it?" I'll see how it goes for this week and make my mind up from there. If it gets that bad as some of you say, I WILL be getting my money back alright.
I think every diet pill/program is different for everyone though. We'll see! I only need to lose 15lbs but it's easier said than done.
STARTED HAVING THE MOST TERRIBLE HEARTBURN AND STOMACH PAIN AND CRAMPS STOPPED USING IT.

LDV
Does anyone have any side effects when drinking alchohol along with taking this product
Is my second day taking the Slimquick pills... i have alot of energy im usualyy extremely tired and feel like im falling asleep after work... but i feel with tons of energy...only side effect is that i feel extremely nauseous is weird. Everytime i eat something, 20 mins after i feel like i ate an entire buffet line and get all gassy... has anyone else experienced this??
I started the drink mix a few days ago.  I have only had one a day and do feel more energetic and it does great to suppress my appetite.  Yesterday I felt like maybe my heart rate was up a bit, but I had stupidly had a big Diet Coke right before the drink mix (which also has caffeine) so I think maybe that was the culprit.  It didnt last long.  No side effects so far, and sleeping great, but I am not drinking this in the evening.  I am going to try to skip the diet coke today altogether since the mix has caffeine.  I also know I will not double up next week since I am not even drinking 2 a day now.  2 a day will be pushing it- no way I am drinking 4!!!
My fiance recently started to take the Slimquick with hoodia pills, and shes seems to be extremely stressed, jumpy, and moody, not to mention her stomach cramps and pains. this is my first time around diet pills, is this normal? will it get better? and how many should she be tanking a day? Thanks in advance
Hi.. I've never taken Slimquick but I do take another diet pill and the moodiness is a side effect of some pills.. I have never had the other symptoms.  Can you check the bottle to see how many it says to take?
I STARTED OUT DRINKING THE SLIM QUICK DRINK, I DRANK THAT FOR ABOUT THREE WEEKS I DID GREAT ON THAT., THEN I GOT SOME SLIMQUICK PILLS AND TOOK THEM FOR TWO DAYS THE FIRST  DAY I HAD A HEADACHE  THAT WAS SO BAD THAT IT HURT IN MY SHOULDERS AND IN MY BACK MY FACE EVEN HURT VERY BAD. SICK TO MY STOMACH, LOTS OF ANXIETY CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT I TOOK  TREE PILLS AND WILL  NEVER TAKE ANOTHER ONE
I started taking the Slimquick with Hoodia yesterday in the afternoon. I only took one pill with lots of fluids. I did notice feeling more alert. I work night shift...so I thought this would be a good thing. I had a sudden urge to visit the bathroom at about 3 am...almost 12 hours after taking one pill. Is it a normal side effect to have loose stools? I usually do not take caffeine in any form. I also had a really difficult time falling to sleep...and when I finally did...I only was able to sleep about 3.5 hours and woke up frequently. I took another pill this morning. I dont think I will advance to the two pills as recommened. I am on my way to the gym as usual...I sure hope I don't have any respiratory or cardiac issues as some of you claimed occurred.
I started using slimquick drink mix once befor lunch and i use Relacor..(2 pill in the morning 2 at lunch and 2 befor souper )..and it's been doing wonder's...i dont work out a lot..but try to walk when i can like parking at the end of a parking lot...and trying to plan what and when i eat...and ive lost 45 pound's in 5 month's..It feel's good to be back in shap...i do plan to keep using this system.....
I have been using the drink mix formula and have had no problems other than some bloating and lower abdominal cramps.  I love the energy it gives me and how well it curbs my appetite.  All in all, so far the benefits outweigh the costs.
I am 23 years old and I have just started using the new pill from slim quick and my anxiety has just gone through the roof it only happends in the morning and i start to shake this is my third day of it and I am now starting to get pains in my chest and finding it very hard to breath and I'm not even doing anything!.
I had no problems with the old pill so it must be the new formular.
I still like this pill as my eating habbits have dramatically changed but i'm still really worried about the other side effects I dont think I will double my dose next week either
I started taking the new Slim Quick 7 day plan that's suppose to
detoxify your body. I have alot of chest pains, and heaviness in my
chest.
I have extreme fatigue.  I know it's not due to exercise , because I
have exercise intolorance, so I walk and due very light exercise.
I think my  heart has went back into vtach.
So I have just wasted my money on this product. With some it
may do okay. But not for me. I did not loose any weight.
I have a diet plan and can't have caffeine.
So good luck to everyone else.
They may do fine. Just not for me..
ive been on this for about two to three weeks and it started out really good i didnt have any side affects but literally this past week my body went into some weird arrest state.  i had really bad headaches i CRAVED! FOOD like crazy but everytime i ate my stomach hurt and i almost threw up a couple of times. hast his happend to anybody my heart beats fast sometimes but the only time i really had a bad attack was when i was stupid and had two cups of straight coffee and sugarr and the two pills in the am. yeah. dont do that thats when i almost fainted. i hope and pray i dont becasue i can see a difference in my body, im only 140 and like my body but i just want to loose a lil you know. but how do you increase your weight loss?
I started Slim Quick about a year ago, and thought it was a breakthrough miracle pill. I had tons of energy, no jitters, no side effects. I exercised occasionally, and did lose some weight. I loved being able to tackle the day like a pro, all the time without fail. And I never jumped to the double dose either. One pill in the AM and one in the afternoon worked just fine and did the trick. Then I became sick a couple weeks ago (sinuses, allergies) and stopped taking the Slim Quick pills for a couple days and WHOA! Crash and burn. I got terrible chest pains and in my upper abdomen, and swore I was having cardiac arrest. I was minutes away from going to the ER. All I had been doing was lying in bed watching a DVD before bed, and had not done anything overly physical that day. It finally decreased, and after 3 days seemed to be gone. This was last week. Now I am tired, feels like my arms and legs weigh a ton to move (I weight 153 at 5"5 and had a baby two yrs ago, if that matters) and my chest feels like a load of bricks are pressing on it and I feel like I can barely breathe. I fully feel now that this is the result of the diet pills, especially after reading everyone else's testimonials. I know everyone is different, but I think these things can be potentially dangerous to the wrong person(s). Be SUPER careful ladies. Losing weight is not worth your life. I still don't know what irreparable damage I may have done to myself and my heart, my vascular & circulatory system, brain, etc. - that is, until I see a doctor next week. Good luck people.
I've been taking the Slimquick power for ten days (one at 9am one at 1pm) and after day 7 or 8 I would get very light headed when I would stand up. It took me a few days to make the connection but it's got to be the Slimquick. I was edgy, and dizzy when I would stand up (even from just sitting in my chair at work!).  What they say is true...diet & exercise is the only way to do it.  I only wanted to lose about 10 lbs., guess I'll do it  the old fashioned way.
ok, this is scary! I recommend anyone taking this product should STOP immediately! I have been taking this product for 2 months and initially, I thought it was the best thing ever. I went from a size 10 to a size 6 in 2 months, and I could see that my body wasn't retaining a ton of water as normal. My 2nd month using the product I started having heart problems. The scary thing is that I could be sitting on the couch, and my heart would start racing out of no where. It scared me so bad I had my mother drive me to the hospital. The first thing the nurse asked me is it I was taking diet pills, and if so I needed to STOP. Did I listen? No... I didn't leave well enough alone. Plus, I thought maybe there was a possibility that I could gain the weight back if I stopped taking the product. So, I decreased the dosage. I would take 1 a day, either in the morning or afternoon, Well, that worked fine until last night. I woke up out of my sleep because my heart was racing, and it was like I was having a panic attack. It is not worth risking my health or even my life to loose a few lbs. I learned my lesson now, and I am not going to continue to use the product any further. If you happen to come acrros this blog, please DO NOT IGNORE. I don't want the same thing to happen to anyone else.
I just started taking the SlimQuick with Hoodia this afternoon. I have researched this product quit a bit and have heard great things about the product from reading comments women have made on sites like this one. I am going to see how I feel after today and I guess if I start experiencing side effects like those posted here, I will consult my physician. I think alot of it might have to do with a person's schedule, activities, lifestyle, medical history, etc. I will let you all know how things work for me.
There are some safe natural diet pills that are effective. Visit this website for a review of the most popular weight loss pills: http://www.slimmingreviews.com   SlimQuick has some side effects and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
I have been taking it for a week, just started the four pills a day today and made a big mistake by drinking a large coffee this morning as well.  I feel like I am going to throw up, I feel cold and shaky and as if I may pass out.  Its too bad becuase I love the amount of energy I was getting from it.  It made excersizing so easy.  Maybe I should just stick to two pills a day and absolutly NO CAFFIENE!!!  
Is the Drink mix for Slimquick good or bad? in both flavor and Health.. i'm thinking about trying it.
Its My first day taking SQ and for whatever reason I Feel Really tired. for whatever reason caffeine usually makes me really mellow, it has since I was a kid, but after taking SQ I feel almost drunk, Just realllyy tired. I don't know why has anyone else had this effect?
I have been taking the new hoodia slim quick for about two weeks. And this morning when I woke up and took the pill I felt drunk. So I layed down on my bed. When I got up I felt super dizzy. So I planned on going downstairs to tell my Mom I felt verry weird and might faint. On my way out the door I fell. So I held on to the door handle while also grasping onto the edge of the wall where the door shut. I began to fall, and the door was shutting and opening, bc I was falling back and forth. My fingers were bleeding and hurting badly. I then got my self together somehow after about a minute. I thankfully made it safely down the stairs. Once in the kitchen, one of my sisters began to notice my face and body moving very slowly. She stood behind me and sure enough I fainted. I woke back up to my three younger sisters 12, 14 and 16> Screaming for me to wake up. They were very scared, I was white as a ghost and my fingers were bloody from the door up stairs. My mother gave me some orange juice and toast, so I'm fine now. I am 20 yrs old and not overweight. For any of you girls who are just trying to shed a few pounds or for women trying to loose a large amount, these pills UNSAFE. Please do not take these pills. Risking your life is not worth being super skinny.
Oh, ladies, I feel for you! Please stop taking these!!!The side effects are worse than the weight and there is a safer way to lose.
Please research the hcg diet. you can find a lot about it on this site as well as others on the web. I think hcgdietinfo.com or something like that has some good stuff. Also, there is a book you can get at the library by Kevin Trudeau(I don't really like him, but he does relay the diet info in his book, the weight loss cure.)
Hcg is a natural hormone and is given by injection and used with a very low calorie diet. If you are lacking in energy, you can add lipotropic b-12 shots with this. The hcg controls your appetite so you do not feel that hungry and it also works to metabolize your stored fat so you lose weight from around your problem areas. And the weight comes off pretty fast, on average, a pound a day. It is way safer than diet pills, no racing heart, no dizziness, etc. Sometimes there are a few headaches for the first few days as you are detoxing your body, but if you drink plenty of water and stick to the diet, they go away. And so does your weight!
I weight 175 I want to weigh 150. I wanted to use slim qiuck, but after the other blogs. I'm scared. I have had some of these symptons with other products. I didnt know SLIM Q causes the same problems. Excerise is not working for me, What else can I do? Any Suggestions!
Hello I started the jumpstart pckage of Slimquick 2 weeks ago an dlet me tell you I believe drinking a cup of poison would have given me a faster less painful death. I started with the detox cleanse, and oh my gosh the stomach cramps and violent diarrhea was horrible, I had to stop it after 4 days, then I took a rest of 2 days and started the 6 way pill, which i must say it wasnt any better I still had the same effects as if i was taking the detox, on top of this my hunger didnt decrease and i had horrible heartburn, I called Slimquick's return department and they said  to try taking it back to walmart first, so i took my sad behind back to walmart and when i returned it they said that they have had alot of this been returned due to the same ill effects, shouldnt there be a warning stating if you wanna lose weight with this product you will pay the price by going thru agonizing pain and violent diarrhea, I will never reccomend this product and most definetely will never buy any of their products again. Honestly.
i just started taking the cleanse today...i have noticed that i have a kidney ache...really bad..has this happened to anyone else...i have worked out today..and i drank like 6 bottles of water..what should i do..?
I started talking slimquick today, on my first pill I felt very dizzy, and anxious to just move as soon as I sat down I  start feeling very tired, and weak like I was out of breathe. As soon as I ate lunch I'm head to the restroom because my stomach feels like I have to vomit. I hate the felling, it feels like my head is just spinning out of control. The funny things is if I shake my head from side to side really fast alot of times my head feels fine. i'm going to stop taking them just in case things get worse
has anyone ever had a positive drug screen after taking slimquick
Pleasse stop taking this product!!  Loosing weight is not worth your life.  There is a reason none of these products are approved by the Food and Drug Administration.  Ladies, please....don't be a diet statistic.  You are all beautiful in God's Eyes.  I need to loose weight too but I am not going to kill myself to do it.
Some of what is going on with your bodies may be irreversible with these stupid drugs.  We have to quit listening to the marketing that produces all of these diet products.  Loosing weight is difficult for everybody.  Find a diet that works for you.  Low fat; low carb; low cal and start walking.  And feel good about who you are.  The weight does not define you.
God Bless!!
thankkkk you sooooo much was thinking about trying it now i know i cant do that to myself it woud of been a death wish

Hi, I've tried a couple different SlimQuick products.  I tried doing the 7-day detox or whatever it is to "jump start" the weight loss and it completely whacked out my body.  I stopped after only two days.  also, the regular pills caused dizziness and headaches you speak of.

I've been taking the regular SlimQuick drink mix, only two per day, for about six months now.  It gives me great energy and it especially helps with water retention when I have my period.  I exercise regularly, and started it as a "boost" because I had lost 145 pounds and have about 60 to go.  

I then tried the SlimQuick EXTREME drink mix, which is for active women.  as I said, I exercise and this supposedly helps with muscle building and such.  It recommends you take a number of packages a day.  DON'T!  When I took more than one, I got jittery and felt a little crazy.  

I have found that I use one SlimQuick Extreme drink packet on the mornings I work out, and then drink a regular SlimQuick in the afternoon.  On days I don't exercise, I only use the regular SlimQuick.

I think that the water helps it be more effective, which is why I only take the drink mix.  But that's my experience.  Everyone's body chemistry is different.  
I tried slimquick about 2 years ago and it seemed to have worked fine, except for the insomnia bit that I experienced.  I only lasted about 2 weeks on it then, but it kick started my weight loss.  

2 years later and my first night I swore I was going to die from a cardiac arrest!  I could hardly breathe!  I found this website while going through my trauma and saw where someone drank a lot of water and felt better, which I did and it seemed to have helped a bit.  
I couldn't sleep, so needless to say I stopped it after my first day!  

Another thing I noticed is that my first tablet was taken during my period and since then I have not stopped bleeding!  It is now 11 days since it came and even though I am not bleeding heavily this has never happened to me before.  At first I didn't associate this situation with slimquick, until someone asked me if I thought of it and then I remembered the hormonal factor in the tablet.  Has anyone else experience this?
10-01-2009        I took slimquick before I went to work. I was fine all day  I was coming home from work when my heart started to race and I could not catch my breath and I felt like I was going to pass out. needless to say I drove my self to the ER  and was admitted and seen by a doctor who told me to stay away from DIET PILLS. I was so scared that I couldnt fall asleep I felt like I was going to die. Life is too short if you read this please do not take any diet pills to lose weight. It is not worth it.        
Oh MY GOSH!!! THIS IS THE 4TH TIME I HAD REALLY AND I MEAN REALLY BAD SHARP PAINS IN THE LOWER PART OF MY STOMACH. I KNOW ITS THE SLIMQUICK, I CAN'T TAKE IT BACK TOO THE STORE FAST ENOUGH. IT GAVE ME LOTS OF ENERGY, BUT I CAN'T DEAL WITH THE REALLY BAD PANIC ATTACK[FROM SLIMQUICK] AND VERY SHARP STOMACH PAINS...I HAD SUCH HIGH HOPE...I WAS LOSING WEIGHT, NOW I'M AFRAID I COULD BE PERMANENTLY DAMAGE FROM TAKING SLIMQUCK.
okay i was taking the slim quick cl.eanse that was fine but i went the bathroom about 30 min after that each time. then directly after that started the ones that follow. now i have been depressed had anxiety and i cry for no reason but since i had stopped taking it i was fine do you thbink that could have been because of the slim quick??
Reading all of these comments has confirmed that yesterday will be the last day I ever take these pills again. (Slimquick) In fact, I would like to see if I am able to get a refund at the store I purchased them from. Here are the symptoms I have received and confirmed on here that I am not alone:

1. Heartburn (never had it before)
2. trouble breathing (as if my throat was swollen)
3. Insane headaches
4. lower stomach pains (after eating or drinking alcohol)
5. loss of breath and dizziness while doing regular workout
6. loss of appetite due to nauseousness
7. heightened anxiety levels

People, I strongly recommend discontinue using if you have experienced these symptoms. I NEVER feels these symptoms on a regular basis. I am in my second week of the pills (double dosage). I weigh a healthy 135 pounds (5'6) and wanted to use them to get back in my bikini for summer. I now realize this was a bad idea. Perhaps the pills are better suited for someone who is extremely over weight.

Be careful girls (and guys)
I have had similar reaction as everyone, real bad stomach cramps and today my stools where green!!!  Has anyone had this happen.  Today was my last day on those crazy things.  Can't stand feeling awful anymore.  I did loose some weight, not a lot, but that is only because I feel like crap everyday.  If you like feeling like you have the flu, then you will love this product.  I surly do not and will be stopping today.
The last post seems to be last month but I was reading along and decided to put my two cents in. I've been using the Slimquick powder for about 4 days now. I don't see any awful side-effects as of yet. I do get slight discomfort in my stomach, but I can attribute that to feeling my food digest. It really does curb your appitite though. I bought chinese food the other night and had to put 90% of it back in the fridge. Im a big girl and can put away some sesame chicken so I was shocked. It tasts like a combination of fruit punch and cough syrup though so ice cold water is the key to dull the aftertaste. I still sleep like a baby, and I was in my Kendo class yesterday and didn't feel like I was dying. I'll keep at it and repost in a week or so.
Hello everyone,
Haven't had too many of all the above mentioned side effects. What I do have are hemmorroids, and I just noticed that they started about the time I began taking Slimquick All Natural Pills. Never had hemmorroids before not even after giving natural birth to any of my four kids. So, was just wondering if anyone else might be suffering from this same side effect???
I have been taking the Newer formula of SlimQuick. Im a healthy weight (145 for 5'5") and I workout regularly...even get in a Zumba class twice a week. I thought using these pills would help control my eating and give me energy...I WAS WRONG!!!! Man I feel like I could bite someones head off...im moody, mean and irritable...not to mention my heart feels like its going to beat out of my chest. I quit taking these pills two days ago and the crash effects that Im having made me feel like I'm prego. I'm nauseated, cramping, back aches, and im two days late and I have had 3 negative pregnancy tests(even been confirmed by the dr). Im so sure it was them that is causing me to feel this way.. Not to mention im SOOOO TIRED!!!!  I would not recommend this pill to anyone. I sure hope these side effects go away soon...i can't take much more!  
I have been on this slimquick for a while, I also take other medications for diseases I got diagnosed with. Such as bladder problems and gastroc problems. I was feeling anxious, felt like I was going to have a panic attack, and it was worse at night when I was trying to go to sleep, my heart flutters, breathing patterns were off, it's like I am trying to hard to breath and thinking about breathing is bad, I can't get a good breath in, my chest hurts, my heart races. So I didn't take any yesterday, I took one, just one this morning and here all the feelings start coming back, I was testing it. So long story short, it is not for me and is going to the trash, I will do naturally. And I don't exercise on a regular basis. Need too, but don't like I should. So users be careful......
I have used the "old" formula of slim quick, and never experienced any issues. I have been back on it now for 4 days. I am having diarrea (diarrhea), lower back pain, and a feeling of weirdness or drunkedness. I found a web site that describes every ingredient in SlimQuick, and the dangers and side effect to each ingredient. http://www.dietbites.com/Diet-Ground-Zero/25.html . This website basically reports every side effect that I have read on this forum. Also tells about some much scarier side effects that may be possible. I have decided to stop taking these pills and consult my doctor. I am afraid that slimquick will show up on one of those mass law suit commercials in the future.
I'm usually 115lb and since may I've gained 15 more, with no clear reason why. I was planning to take SlimQuick to lose those 15lb, so, I started researching qnd this page was very interesting: http://www.dietbites.com/Diet-Ground-Zero/25.html - I'M NOT TRYING SLIMQUICK ANYMORE... Instead, I'll try to cut my beloved sweets...
I just started the slimquick mix yesterday drinking one in the morning and one in the afternoon. After dinner I walk for about 35 min. I haven't had any side effects so far it just makes me feel bloated. I am eating salads grilled chicken and veggies. I am trying to stay away from the fruit cause they said it has sugar. Lets see what happens. I slept well at night and even took a little nap this afternoon. I guess different people react to it in different ways. Everyone body is different. :)
I've been using All Natural Detox Solutions LLC natural supplement products. And they work best for me :)
I've been taking SlimQuick for almost two months. It was really working at first in addition to working out and eating healthy but recently I started to feel depressed so I am NO longer going to be using them at all. I have NEVER felt depressed until taking these darn weight loss pills! Praying that the depression goes way SOON! I'm never using SlimQuick ever again.
I've been taking SlimQuick for almost two months. It was really working at first in addition to working out and eating healthy but  I started to feel depressed so I am NO longer going to be using them at all. I have NEVER felt depressed until taking these darn weight loss pills! Praying that the depression goes way SOON! I'm never using SlimQuick ever again.