Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Slimquick

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Slimquick

hey girls!  I am newly researching the slimquick product or anything that might help me.  I have been gaining weight more and more about every few months and its been happening pretty much since i was 23 I am now 25 and becoming miserable.  Last month I was a size 9 now I am a size 11 ( grrrr) I really need to lose some sizes in the next 3 months! I was wondering if anyone had any hints to losing inches fast but the catch is that I LOVE food and working out really is boring for me.  Am i asking too much?? Probably! lol..Slimquick caught my eye..So if you dont eat very well and hardly ever work out, will the pill do absolutly nothing for you????

i did the 8 week cycle of slimquick.  I found that i had a lot of extra energy but not the side effects like jitters and not being able to fall asleep.  I love the way I feel when taking slimquick.  I haven't taken it for a few days and feel like I'm just moving along.  

however, I truly only lost 4 pounds while taking it and I truly believe that it was only the exercise and diet that goes along with the slimquick program that actually helped.  They encourage smaller meals more often and a killer exercise program.  But overall slimquick only gave me more energy and actually i felt like being so busy that I didn't need to eat.  sometimes forgot too.

Overall I don't think it's worth getting into.
I loved this the first week I was on it. Increased energy, didn't want to eat much. The second week it made me reaaallly testy. It's just not worth the crankiness!
So basically it just makes you so buzzed that you dont want to eat and you lose weight from not eating....Hmmmm I'm going to the gym next sunday and trying out the 3 month quick fit cycle so maybe the combination will help me out.  Im just so lazy that working out is not my thing when I get off an 9 hour day of work. Ya know! Thanks for the input.  Has anyone tried out xedrine??? my friend said she took and just drank a ton of water and the fat literally fell off her in like a month.
Cool Thanks! I would love to here more input on the Xenadrine product if anyone else knows.  I totally agree on the friend coming to the gym with you! My friend and I started out around the begining of Jan. and had a bunch of free passes but when the passes ran out we both found that $6.00 every other day was getting expensive and do you think we could get around to buying an actual membership!! YA RIGHT!  So I really hope that this 3 month quick fit circuit will do the trick..I really felt so good about myself after leaving the gym..I always found I was challenging myself..Like doing 20 minutes on the rowing machine than the next time i would do 30 minutes..It was a good feeling of knowing you get better the more you go. I just HAVE to find something before July!!! Im desperate!  ttyl!
Don't take Xenadrine! It's just caffeine & makes you crazy! I tried it for a while & it makes your heart beat really fast & made me feel like I was going to faint all the time -- it also gives you nasty mood swings. It's not a good product!!!

Maybe try finding a workout friend or get a trainer for a few sessions? I also work long days & the last thing I want to do is go to the gym, but I either get a friend to go with me, or find some little way to reward myself for going, and I actually end up feeling GREAT when I leave! It makes me want to eat less at night (always a good thing) & of course I feel better, even the next day...

I like to read.. so if nothing else I'll head to the gym & sit on the bike & read for half an hour or so -- or watch a TV show that I like there & walk on the treadmill or do the ellipse for the 1/2 hour or so that the show is on... I know it's just really hard to get there, but little rewards might work. Good luck!

Slimquick is the best thing that's happened to me.  I have been on the program for 8 weeks and have lost over 43 lbs.  I had good results the first week...and amazing results thereafter.  The program is easy to follow.  I tried everything; bars, pills this is the easiest and most motivating.    To all of you who needs to loose some weight this really worked for me. I went from a size 16 to a size 6.

Sexy Mom
I need help or advice.  I've been taking slimquick for awhile now, I'm on my 3rd bottle and have lost ONLY about 2 pounds so far.  I walk 30 minutes a day every day and I cut my food intake down a lot.  I don't know what else to do.  Any ideas or suggestions?
Thank you so much for the comments on SlimQuick , I bought it and was fixing to take it . I was concerned about the feeling of a fast heart rate.You have convinced me not to even try this stuff...

I would like to take something to help me loss about 10 lbs.I've been taking prempo for menopause and gaining weight like crazy. I tried hydroxcut , exercise everyday and only found out it makes me hungry... I only eat lunch. No breakfast and if I get hungry at night it might be a snack like , a small salad, chips and salsa.So I'm not hugry , but I have no energy , I use to be full of energy and now find that all I want to do is go to work(sit down job) and go home and lay down. Pretty bad !
So now im on Trimspa and when i look in the mirror i dont look to me any thinner but i feel thinner and everyone at my work says i look thinner.  I've been slacking altely on the pills though ( not taking them when im suppost to be if at all).  I havent been going to the gym or anything...So far im not impressed or disappointed...I think if I actually get my lazy butt to the gym some serious things will start happening in my favour.  Oh ya its been about 2 weeks now on trimspa!
I always ate healthy and exercised at least 4 days a week, but I kept gaining weight.   I gained over 100 pounds over the course of nine years.  I tried just about everything from weight loss pills to Slim Fast, but nothing worked.  I kept gaining the weight.  It turned out that I was lacking calcium and had a hormonal imbalance.  (An ample supply of calcium to your body is the key to keeping your metabolism functioning at its best).  I added 1200mg of calcium (taken at different intervals throughout the day) and got off the hormonal Rx pill and switched to an herbal hormone capsule.  Since September 2005, I have successfully lost 37 lbs. and kept it off!  I'm still working at losing another 75 pounds, but I've learned a lot.  I have a lot of self-motivation, but I love the added support from my husband.  So get someone who can praise and share in your success with you.  Don't give up!  Research the effects calcium plays in a healthy metabolism and then take action.  Best of luck to you:-)    

I don't know if Slimquick works or not, but I can tell you what does...... "Six Week Body Makeover" Go to provida.com It's definitely worth the money!
Hello Ladies I have been using slimquick for a two months.  Just with moderate walking on my job I have lost close to to five inches.  And I was not even eating healthy all of the time.  Now, I stopped taking it for a week.  I will continue in a few days.  And now I am also walking more and using my indoor cycle.  And I am feeling good about the way my body doing.  I really love slimquick!
I am finishing up my 4th week of slimquick and I'm pretty happy with the results so far.  I will be starting the 2nd cycle in a few days.  Do I start the second cycle taking 2 pills 2x/day, or do I start over with one pill 2x/day?
Hi everyone, I just started today with the Slimquick pills. I need to loose about 40 lbs. I tried Fast Burn for 8 weeks and it didn't do anything. I didn't have a diet or was excercising that much though. Now I'm trying to eat better and going to the gym for around 40 min. I hope everything worksout for me I REALLY need and want to loose all this over weight I gained in my 2nd pregnancy, now she is 19 months and couldn't get rid of all this weight I gained... I have to weight myself today. I'll let you'll know within a wk how did I do ;).
I have been on SlimQuick for about 1 1/2 weeks and I sure don't like to work out but I have been doing some weights a little bit and working in the yard a little bit and I can tell a difference already. I don't restrict my diet as much as I should but when I do cheat it is a small portion and I find that it helps but it is really important to drink alot of water! I'm not a big water drinker so I found the sugar free flavor pacs(walmart brand is great and alot cheaper) and they make it so easy to drink a gallon a day. Good Luck! I'll keep you posted and watch for your posts.
Has anyone used XLEAN FAT BURNER.....
I am on my third day now taking Slimquick. I have found that I have more energy but it only last for an hour of taking the pill. I will continue to take the pills for the rest of the four week program because I do not want to waste my money and see if this stuff really works or just a hype. Keep you all posted!

I just started using the slim quick product, Today is my seccond day. I am 140 pounds and 5'4. I have noticed a little bit more energy a couple hours around when i take the pills and I have been drinking alot of water. I haven't felt jittery or anything yet but am kind of nervous about taking 4 a day. Has anyone noticed a big difference after the second week with increased heart rate or anything ??? I will update on my progress as I continue to take them along with the diet and exercise program, i'd love to loose about 10-15 lbs.

i am a mother of 2 and is in desire straigts to lose weight   i was wondering if the diet pill slimquick  affect the birth control pill
I am thinking about buying Slimquick.  I work out 3-4 days a week and I can't seem to loose any weight.  I need more motivation.  I am scared to take since I have IBS pretty bad, and I was wondering if anyone has any advice.
Hi everyone. I am on Slimquick now for 3 weeks. I think it works. It controls my appetite, I am eating small meals, drinking more water and less coffe. Right now I am not excersizing with it, however my job requires moving all day ( in a day care) so I get some excersice. Althougth I love going to the gym, but I have no time. So far I lost about  6 pounds. I am 5'5 and used to be 125-130 pounds. But after 3 kids I ended up with 155. So my goal is going back to close to 130. I try not to eat after 5-6pm. I drink lots of water instead and keep telling my self "no "I am not hungry. I think that switches your brain think you are really not hungry. I try to stay away from carbs. No breads, and count the calories you eat and check the labes and choose the one with less carbs and less sugar.I will keep you posted in a few weeks how much more I can lose. Good Luck to you all.
I started taking SlimQuick this week, and really want to advise not to drink caffeine containing beverages with it.  I feel pretty great so far, but I had two cups of green tea last night after taking the SlimQuick a couple hours earlier, and I could feel my heart beating really fast by bedtime.  Going to cut out the green tea temporarily, and don't think I will ever be comfortable taking four of those pills in one day, but I will take one each morning and monitor the reaction.  I feel good on it otherwise, lots of energy and not much appetite.
I'm not so sure about slimquick, I've taken it for a week now, lost 4 pounds but I started spotting and after that bleeding as if in my period--and it's much heavier than usual with cramps, heachaches and dizziness. I just read that two women also suffered from spotting and then a 14 day full period which is abnormal. I've decided to stop taking the pill, wait till this bleeding stops and maybe try again. All weekend I was weak and in bed, the pill does help you lose weight but not sure if it's worth all the trouble.

Please be careful!
im almost done with my first bottle of slim quick, and i have felt my heart beat increase it scared me so icut back to just one pill twice a day! also i clentch my jaw all day since ive been on it. I missed taking the pills for one day and had no problems with my jaw, so im contiplating stopping! i have def. noticed an increase in energy, and have been speed walking 4 time a week for 30min. but i havent lost any weight! its been maybe 3 weeks since ive been onslim quick
Hi ladies I did the slimquick clense first, I did not think that worked until several friends and the scale said otherwise.  I am now using the drink mix and I love it, more energy and several pounds gone.  To me it is eaiser to drink it than the pill and you can drink it over a period of time rather than rushing straight to my blood stream.  I also exercise 5 times a week 45 min a day mainly cause it is fun, but I have enjoyed the speedy progress I am having with slimquick.  As far as eating, I still eat the same foods just less of them.  In other words instead of 2 whole wings, try just one with a hand full of lettuce and a glass of water.  Instead of a full candy bar, just half to cut the calories in half.  

Be safe and enjoy the new you!
i take acai berry pills along with 1 green tee pill with hoodia in it when i take the slimquick pill, its 3 times a day. in one week!!!!! i went from 163 to 155..... before i got pregnant with my daughter i was a size 5 in juniors i weighed 124 and oh god was it hard to see what having a baby did to my poor body... i reached 186 lbs! it was scary and depressing because i am only 5'2 and i got a chubby face. i kno fml!!!! so slimquick is working along with everything else, and now i may even give the packets of drink mix a try since everyone seems to love those. if i become immune to slimquick i will give hydroxycut a try...ive heard good things about that and alli, although alli is like $60 so i wouldnt chance it not working and losing money. if you have it, i sugest working out at home where you can be comfortable in your own skin, get a yoga mat and sum fitness dvd's and go all out with it, for as long as your body can handle it, i get the best results after 2 hours of gut and butt busting workouts i watch on comcast on demand !!!!! they rock
i ve tried everything to loose weight i use to b 145 after giving birth to my son 10 months ago i gained 35 lbs and havent gotten it of im gonna try the slim quick pills starting tomorrow but i will only take it twice aday i am really scared about the heart rate thing so i hope everything goes well...i ve recently got married and my husband wants to spice things up but im to ashamed of my body to do so...i like to eat and hate to excersise i have no energy all i wanna do is lay around and i have a huge appetitte...so imhoping it helps with the appettite and energy part as far as the escersise goes running after my kids should help out lol....
hello im starting my slimquick diet tomorrow and im pretty excited!!! I am not a big exercise person and i love to eat :/ but i am determined to loose weight!! I was skinny with a flat stomach and after i had my son I was still skinny but a year after i started gainning weight and i truly hate taking pictures now because i feel soo fat!!! but i hope i do loose weight and i can keep it off....but i have two questtions if anyone can answer them?? how many pills do i take per day?? and do i suppose to take the cleasing one firs before taking calorie burner??
I drunk the slimquick powder in water twice a day and only ate one meal and then exercised for 30 minutes, in a month I lost 32 lbs!! It worked great for me.
Hell saw you post .  I have a bottle i have been trying to work up the courage to take for a long time.  My issue is when i stop taking it will the weight come back.  The girl that sits next to me at work took Betaline (spell check) she stopped taking it and now she weighs about 300lbs dont want to ever get to that point i already need to loose 70lbs