Aa
A
A
Close
Starting hcg while menstruating...
O.k. so I am worried that I have messed up right from the get go. My hcg drops FINALLY came in the mail the day I started my period (of course!) so I waited a couple of days like a good girl till I thought my heavy days were over. (Yes I know I should have waited till I was done completly, but I was dying to start) So I started yesterday morning  and had my first load day, but then I realized part way throught the day that my flow was still pretty heavy (and still today).
So, any words of wisdom out there? I don't know if I should stop for a few days and start agian when I am no longer flowing, or should i just go with it. I am worried about imunity, I have read alot about it being ok to continue through your period but aparently i am the only one geniouse enough to actually start in the middle of it!
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
572196 tn?1231253661
I don't know about the drops, but when I was using the subcutaneous injections, I used the hcg straight through my periods. I was a little more hungry during that time and ate a lot of spinach to try to get more iron! I didn't lose a pound a day, either, it was closer to 1/2 pound a day, but I didn't have any other trouble. If you feel you are not losing weight during this time, it would be ok to stop and start again.
Comment
Cancel
572196 tn?1231253661
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4059843 tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
11 hrs ago
463897 tn?1448485050
Blank
MH Community Mgr commented on photo