Starting hcg while menstruating...
O.k. so I am worried that I have messed up right from the get go. My hcg drops FINALLY came in the mail the day I started my period (of course!) so I waited a couple of days like a good girl till I thought my heavy days were over. (Yes I know I should have waited till I was done completly, but I was dying to start) So I started yesterday morning  and had my first load day, but then I realized part way throught the day that my flow was still pretty heavy (and still today).
So, any words of wisdom out there? I don't know if I should stop for a few days and start agian when I am no longer flowing, or should i just go with it. I am worried about imunity, I have read alot about it being ok to continue through your period but aparently i am the only one geniouse enough to actually start in the middle of it!
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I don't know about the drops, but when I was using the subcutaneous injections, I used the hcg straight through my periods. I was a little more hungry during that time and ate a lot of spinach to try to get more iron! I didn't lose a pound a day, either, it was closer to 1/2 pound a day, but I didn't have any other trouble. If you feel you are not losing weight during this time, it would be ok to stop and start again.