Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Starting hcg while menstruating...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Starting hcg while menstruating...

O.k. so I am worried that I have messed up right from the get go. My hcg drops FINALLY came in the mail the day I started my period (of course!) so I waited a couple of days like a good girl till I thought my heavy days were over. (Yes I know I should have waited till I was done completly, but I was dying to start) So I started yesterday morning  and had my first load day, but then I realized part way throught the day that my flow was still pretty heavy (and still today).
So, any words of wisdom out there? I don't know if I should stop for a few days and start agian when I am no longer flowing, or should i just go with it. I am worried about imunity, I have read alot about it being ok to continue through your period but aparently i am the only one geniouse enough to actually start in the middle of it!
Any help will be greatly appreciated.