Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Tell me your experience with Nopalina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Tell me your experience with Nopalina

Today is my first day on Nopalina and would like to know your experience.  So far I am not hungry and I am doing alot of #1 ..(pee)Thanks for stopping by and posting ur experience :O)
All you will do is lose water weight.  It'll come right back.
really? so this is not worth it!!! woww.....EYE OPENER!!!!
i've been using  it and at 1st i had 2 go 2 the bathroom a lot.. but i didn't know it's only 4 ur water weight? Wow! but i'm not giving up i'll still keep using it.
It takes away your appetite (fiber gives you the feeling of being full) and therefore you eat less and so you lose the weight, not just water weight. Perhaps it does not work for everybody but there are lots of ppl with positive results. It not only serves to lose weight. Linaza has lots of advantages due to the fact that it is all natural and organic. The body likes it. Besides, nopalina does not cause harm. Instead of experiencing dangerous side effects you experience positive results. I've noticed my PMS is not a nightmare anymore. My skin feels and looks better..my menstrual periods are not causing me to stay in bed crying with cramps and bloating anymore. I have to say my experience has been great. I couldn't have asked for anything better.
wow...great. thanks for writing and am excited is working for you and so far is good for me, i am NOT giving up.  today is my second day and i been to the bathroom to do number 2 alot and  i feel very light and my stomach is not bloated.  For how long have u been using Nopalina?
Hey mama I'm soooo glad your stomach is not bloated and you feel lighter. Believe me, this product is really good you just have to be patient. I started using Nopalina the 27th of last month. I have been using it for exactly one month. I just cannot believe how soft and smooth my skin feels. It wasn't like that before..trust me. I am so glad because you know us girls are always concerned about those things (acne, bad skin, bad hair etc)Also, I dont crave like I used to. Nopalina keeps me full and that is why I eat less. I also work out like crazy you know. Sometimes I get stuck..my weight is the same as the previous week. Maybe this will happen to you but dont worry..if you are taking less calories than you are supposed to then your body will react to that will want to keep everything. If you exercise and have patience then everything should be fine. Not everybody experiences weight loss the same way but I just wanted to tell you this product is very good not only for that but also for lots and lots of other things. Good luck mama.
Thank u sweety, u giving me the push that i need to continue.  I know i have to work on giving it time and not think that i will see results in one day.  today is my 3rd day and i do feel lighter, and super energize, am just looking forward to say that i been on nopalina for 1 month like  you and know and feel the difference in me.  Thank u again mama....u the best and i wish u the very best with this product.  KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING GUYS!!!!!!
Does anyone know where you can buy Nopalina in Atlanta?
I just started Nopalina yesterday and boy did it do a number on my stomach. I wondered how much everyone was paying for theirs. I went to Mexico and got mine real cheap. I also noticed that mine is different then the one that is sold in the states. I don't know if this is good or bad. Also for those of you that are on the B-12 with Lipo I found it in Mexico for about $3.00 a shot I was amazed. I guess I will just have too see how it works and if I works the same. Good Luck too all!!
Hi guys!  how are u guys doing lately with nopalina? I been good, lots of gas ...but all good, i am deft. cleasing my system.  Hope to hear from you guys soooonnnn!!!
Hey mama..how are you? so you have gas? jajaja me too. Well now with this hurricane or whatever it is that's coming to south Florida I just hope I don't gain a pound because I am not going to be able to go to the gym since it is already closed. I'll rely on Nopalina so that if I dont keep losing then at least I dont gain weight. My mom knows this lady who lost like 20 pounds by just using nopalina..no exercise and no diet. Now she is taking it only once a day instead of twice because of its multiple benefits. She finally reached her goal. Also, I've noticed that in order for me to go to the bathroom a lot I have to drink plenty of water..I mean A LOT OF WATER; that is the only way my stool comes out easily. Does that happen to you too?
hi honey...dont scare me because am suppose to be going to Florida next weekend!  

anyways, I gave Nopalina to my husband yesterday and boy did he have gas, and me too. lol. it was so funny.  however when i go to the bathroom to do #2 my stomach hurts alot, more than usual, like a really I NEED TO GO FEELING....does that happen to u or to anyone?

as far as my stool...well...it comes easily , i havent noticed if i drink less water or not...but so far so good in that dept.

Well sweetie you don't have to be scared. Fortunately it's just rain and wind..that's all. There will not be a hurricane. However, I had no school today and won't have school tomorrow due to the weather. Well I must tell you...that stomach discomfort that you have I had it, too. I realized that by drinking more water the cramps do not take place. My boyfriend and I were talking about it this morning and he also noticed when I drink plenty of water (and I mean A LOT OF WATER)I don't have cramps. Try it and let me know. Of course when the stool is coming out it'll let you know because you'll feel motion..but I don't think you're supposed to feel pain or anything like that. If you do feel pain or you're bloating too much then try to reduce your nopalina intake because excess fiber causes bloating and abdominal discomfort. Hope this helps a bit mama. Take care and keep me posted.
Hey Everyone. Today is my first day using Nopalina. I'm scared because I really want this to work. I'm about 183 -195 (not quite sure). I'm trying to get back to my old weight of 145. Anyway, imma need everyones help. Hit me up wit comments and/or advice. Laterz
Okayyyy.... I had posted something b4 but now I don't see it. I just started Nopalina today. I'm scared that it won't work. I'm trying to lose 30lbs. Anyway, I need everyone's help and advice. Ttys. Laterz
Hi guys...how are u all doing with nopalina?  I simply love it, i feel so good, and my bloated belly is gone....

special hellos to snowfairy that has giving me alot of support and advice,

welcome...brklyma...u will be just fine..nopalina is a great produce and works not only for loosing weight but for other good things.  stay strong ma!!!!
Hey everyone. Thanx Diva for the comment and word of encouragement. Today is my second day on Nopalina and I don't feel any difference. Its suppose to make u go to the bathroom a lot but I haven't. The first night I took it, I moved my bowel and that was it. I feel a lot of cramping but that's all. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Help Me!
can anyone tell me where I can get this Nopalina, and how much it cost? Do you have to have a prescription?
Hi I have Nopalina for sale. Rachaeln@metal-weld.com get in touch with me.
I love it. I have been taking flaxseed for 1 month and I have lost 10 pounds eating normally. I started taking Nopalina and then I changed to Linoflax. I like Linoflax better because they have more choices. I have been taking the one with NONI and Papaya.(I heard Noni is go to prevent Cancer). They also have one special to loss weight(linaza adelgazante). I bought them at ebay for $ 12.99 and I think Linoflax is cheaper. I am really happy because my Acne is gone, I lost 10 pounds and I have not been constipated for awhile. I take 2 tablespoons with my cereal before going to bed or I stir it with water. In the beginning it made me run, but after a week I have been going normally. In addition, I notice that I am not hungry in between my meals.
Hola, Hi, to all. I have read and heard so many great things about Nopalina, that I bought my first package today. I have one concern- isn't 4 oz of liquid to small for 2 tablespoons of Nopalina? Please let me know if you drink this with more than 4 oz.
I'll post my experiences using the Nopalina. I now weigh 150lbs and I am 5'2".
Thanks for the help.
9/14/06

Hi everyone:

I start with Nopalina since Sat. and today, Thursday I have lost 3 pounds. I am not hungry at all. I take 2 spoons in the morning with 4 oz of juice or water, then 2 tablesspoons in the afternoon. At the beggining, I had to run to the bathroon, but Im getting more stable. I will continue, I can control my apetite, and its wonderfull. Taste good, you can monotoring the quantity intake.  Hope to loose 15 lbs for my bithday in Nov.

Good luck to everyone and keep it going.

Hi, I thought 4oz of liquid was to little amount for two tablespoons of Nopalina- but I tried it anyways, to my surprise I can say that it truly does not taste bad at all, it goes down smoothly. I have gone to the bathroom lots of times and my food craving is less- SO THERE'S SOMETHING GOOD HERE!
I'll keep you posted.
Have a Great Nopalina Day!
Hi Everyone

Im a newbie here.  I was just wondering if everyone is still trying the nopalina?  I came accross this site the other day and was very interested in this stuff, so i ordered some yesterday.  I live in Pa and cant find anywhere that sells it, so i ordered it on the internet.  I need to lose about 30 pounds or so, so im hoping that it works.  Im also going threw premenopause and im hopeing that it works for some of symptoms of that.    I tryed everything to lose.  Dr told me my metoblism is slow , since im going threw menopause and its awfull.  Very disgusted with my weight.
Hi,I started a few days ago, I can tell you that I feel great, I even feel with more energy through the day, so keep with it and you'll see how good your going to feel. I'm also going through the "changes", so you have hope there!. I have lost only one pound since I have started- BUT HEY- THATS GOOD!!
So keep drinking the Nopalina, even if you don't lose the weight you'll have other health benefits. ( NO I DON'T WORK FOR NOPALINA, jajajjaja,)
Have a nice day!
hi everyone
I have tried nopalina for a week and I have lost 6 lbs, my experience is good although not the flavor, I want to know the first day I went to the bathroom many times in the day but later a week I go only from two to three times to the bathroom, i'm doing a diet, drink 8 glass of water and take the nopalina twice a day, did I need to take a dose extra of nopalina what you recommend me, because i want to lose to 30 lbs. i'm 153 lbs and i want to be 125 lbs.
Well I received my Nopalina today , so I plan on starting it in the morning.  I have one question tho.  Is this stuff lright to take with my vitamins?   I take 3 flaxseed a day 1000 mg each, 3 calcium 500 mg each , 1 b6, 1 CQ 10.  Sure I just stop the flaxseed since i will be getting it in the Nopalina?  Thanks for the help everyone.  Can't wait to try this stuff.
Hi everyone..long time, sorry i was away.  Am doing great on Nopalina...I have lost 10 pounds.  Hip Hip Hooray!!!! Keep it going guys...even if you dont loose weight...this product is still good.  At the begenning I use to go to the bathroom alot with alot of pain, but now is all good...however, nopalina fills me up...I dont have alot of craving and my belly bloatiness is GONE...i feel lighter, look better, and am super energized!!!! woo hooo!! (can u tell am hyper..lol)
hi, I'm taste nopalina for a week and I have lost 6lbs, I have a doubt the first week i use to go a lot but a lot to the bathroom and a week later I go two to three times, did i have to take an extra dose of nopalina, what you recommend me to do, being welcome the counsel, please. i'm worried about because i want to lose 30lbs. bye
Hi Everyone.....Well this is my second day using Nopalina.  Ihavent gone # 2 the way everyone else is.  I am peeing alot though.  Today I seemed to have a little more energy than usual, but my appiete seems the same.  Maybe im doing something wrong.   I have been taking 2 tlps int he morning and then again in the afternoon in Oj.  Does this stuff take a few days to start working properly?
well i have been taking this stuff since Tuesday and I still dont feel a difference.  No appitite change and i do have alittle more energy, but not like what i expected.  And im not going to the bathroom alot either.  I feel like i just wasted my money on this stuff.
Hi everybody. Well I must say I have been reading your comments and I am really glad that Nopalina is actually working not only for me but also for many others. Keep it up Brothers. This product is very very good. I have been taking Nopalina for a while now. Throughout the days I have been experiencing  drastic changes in my appetite. I skip snacks because I am not hungry at all. I guess this flaxseed really takes its time to almost completely take away your hunger. I'm surprised, almost scared because I know I'm not eating not even 1000 calories a day and that might not be good if I still wanted to lose more. I don't want my body to start keeping everything just because I'm not eating enough. So guys for those of you with similar experiences, my advice would be to eat no less and no more than what you're supposed to so that you can achieve your target weight. I wish everyone luck and have a great day. Diva I'm glad you came back and posted your comments mama. I'm also glad to know you are still using this product. Take care and keep me posted.
Hi everyone, I started Nopalina this AM, and now it's the evening and I have the worst upper abdominal pains ever, I mean I can barely move, it;s all in teh upper part of my body not at all in the lower part and I did nto go to the bathroom either. what is going on here?
Hi  everyone...!!!!!!!!!!!!    Does anyone know where you can buy LINOFLAX in Atlantci City?

thank you...
Hello All. I'm new here and Im going back on nopalina today i have tried it before but once i didn't see results as soon as "I" wanted to i gave up which i'm not gonna do this time. So I'm gonna give it a go again and I will keep u posted on my progress. btw i'm 171lbs and desperate.
has any one heard re: long term use of nopalina ??? I was just wondering..... i think that there is nothing bad about using it long term because it's natural.. or am i wrong ??
I had been on and off with noplaina becaweu of the taste but been sticking to it for about a month now. have to say that i have lost weight people i know compliment me all the time i still have many pounds to shed off though .......

I will be starting the levocarnitina injections as well .... i should be recving them by wednesday ( i hope)  has anyne ever tried these levocarnitina shots???let me know... aparently these are the same shots that the weight loss clinics use , they are said to be natual ....
any comments will greatly be appreciated !!!!!!
forgot to add that i have been taking it only ONCE a day basically !!!! and i have had GREAT results.
I paid $12.99 for mine and there is a gym here that sells them for $12.50 a bag. not a lot of differnce i know but this is just to give people that have not bought it yet an idea of the cost.

Hi i started using it 3 days ago and i feel the results already... im much lighter and i have combined it with my "diet" which is to not eat anything after 6. At night i drink a glas of Nopalina and the next morning im in the bathroom. :) Good stuff!!!
Has anyone tried the Levocartinina injections. If so, please let me know how they and administration dosage and injection site.

I have been on Nopalina for about a week now and have an embarrassing question. I think I may have some kind of alergy (allergy) to this because of rectal itching. My rectum seems to be getting "wrinkled" feeling and I'm wondering if that will be temporary or if I shoud just stop.  
I noticed some of you had mentioned this taste good, and now i am wondering if I am using Nopalina correctly. I take it with water and for me it taste terrible but I am hoping I am going to get some results. I just had my baby 1 year ago and I had lost my weight but still have a little stomach pouch, this is the reason I am using this product. Otherwise, I would only like to loose at most 5lbs.

Can someone please let me know if this should work and is the bad taste just my problem or someone else had felt this way as well????

Thanks a lot
Hi Everyone

Today..  I had my first experience with Nopalina. water and 1 tablespoon.  It was ok.. I drank it really quick and then drank another glass of water to wash it all down. I am taking it day by day.... wish me luck.  I
Hi everyboddy.!! im kari.im happy this is working for most of you, i hope it can for me too.! I started taking nopalina a day ago and i have had to pee a little more than usuall but havnt been going to the bathroom like everybody else.? am i doing something wrong.?
Bonjour to all! welll this is my first time using Nopalina i hope i can come back to let you all know how great Nopalina as been to me, right now my weight is 161 not too good for a short person when i was just 115 and 5"3 height. this is my second day of using it,..So i will come back to tell the greatness of NOPALINA...
Well im going to start Napolina. I want to loose weight but not starting it for that purpose, I have problems with constipation and it was recommended for me to drink because it is so high in fiber. My friend drinks it everyday and it has really helped her regulate.
had taken nopelina in past and works great had to stop takin cause bowel movements were way to frequent and loose but i did lose 30 plus pounds in 5weeks or so but gonna do it again
hey guys im in texas i just started taking napalina 3 days ago and it has moved my bowels and feels great no cramping but still lost any weight. i take one in the morning and when i get off work i take one another one.
I've been taking this nopalina thing for 4 days now, and yes it does make you go a lot but it makes me feel lighter and I do not get hungry at all, as a matter of fact for some reason I get grossed out on the food, all I can eat is like fruit crackers stuff like that but if I try to eat a regular meal I cant it makes me want to throw up but its working great!!! I would not give it up!!!
I,ve been taking nopalina for three months, It's great i don't give up my exercise also taking the pills. If u don't like the flax seed package. THEREFORE buy the pills for me is the same. I'm loving and like I say stay with a positive mine of losing weight don't give up. Also try eating ruby grapefruit with ur healthy breakfast in the morning. It helps alot. don't forget exercise atleast do some cardio. Walk it helps me alot.
I have a question regarding nopalina. I looked online to find out who carries it and swung by a walgreens that was supposed to have it but they just had regular ground flax and I thought it would be the same, so I bought it and I've been taking it for a week, skipped a couple days because i was gassy.

On the bag it says that I should take 2-3tbs a day and I usually drink it with juice bc the texture was bothersome, but it doesn't say the amount of liquid I need. It also says it has 3g of fiber per serving. How much fiber does nopalina have and is taking 4tbs supposed to make the weight go away faster? I hoped it would help me lose at least 10 lbs and be more regular because I was having issues going #2 and my stomach was hurting a lot. (I'm at about 160) but I'd love to lose about 30lbs, because I am short (5'2).
hello! i just started today, but im taking the pills because they ran out of the other stuff :/ i noticed you have to take 8 but thats alot haha so what if i take 4? will it gave me the same effect as taking 8 except longer? or?
I just started taking nopalita yesterday, I woke up in pain ,stomach cramps so bad, and my stomach felt like it was sore, Im going to try again today lets see Wat it does!
IT WORKS!!  Take it from me, not only is it good for you and you  do lose weight, now people remember you can't just rely on a supplement to lose weight you have to change your eating habits and exercise.  I had colon surgery and i need to take Pysllium Husk and Nopalena has that.  My doctor OK'd me using it and it does not flush only your water it cleans you out!  So try it.
Each thing works differently for each person. You just have to find your way to what works for you. I just started today. The flax seed I have been hearing is good for you, so here goes. Great luck to us both!