Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Topamax Weight Loss

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Topamax Weight Loss

Just started taking Topamax 2 weeks ago after many failed migraine medications. Sigh**... It's been a very long road. Overweight. I Could stand to lose 30-40 pounds. PCOS, Migraines and many other health problems that plagued me in my late 20's began a down world spiral of failed medications. Have some minor side effects but the one I am struggling most with is delayed thought process. My job requires me to be as sharp as a tack and on point immediately and lives depend on it. I feel foggy sometimes like it takes me longer than usually and I don’t like that foggy feeling in my head. I am wondering will it go away. I can deal with the minor tingling that comes and goes and although I hate that it makes my coke/soda (that I crave so much) taste like s*** that is probably better for my health and what has helped me lose 7 pounds in the last 2 weeks. Any advice on this side effect?
Tags: Side effects topamax