Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Topamax

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Topamax

I took topamax a few years ago for migranes (migraines). It really helped with the migranes (migraines) but I stopped it because of the dopamax and hairloss side effects. My dr suggested I try it again because of the headaches. I can't believe the doses that some of you go up to and being able to handle the side effects. The first time I started really slow and this time the dr has me increasing to dose alot quicker than before. I am having scary nightmares which i didn't have the first time. I have been on it a week and have dreampt every night of dying or something bad happening. I also develope a headache an hour after taking it. I am hoping for the weight loss side effect though....That I can use. What dose do you need to get to before that happens. I have been on it almost a week and sodas taste like crap but everything else is ok for now. How many of you are having hairloss issues? Have you found anything that helps with stoping it? Thanks....shirley jo
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
May 25
moonpiebaby lost a total of 55lbs. feel... Comment
May 24
Track your weight over time