Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Topamax
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Topamax

I am Bi-polar and have gained a lot of weight with my meds.  My Dr. started me on Topamax to help me loose some of the weight.  I have heard that this is suppose to be instant, but this is not my case.  Can anyone shed some light on your dosage and how long before you started seeing a decrease in your appetite and weight loss?  I had been on 50 mg for 5 days and went up to 100 mgs last night.
Thanks
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I noticed it after a few months, nothing is instant.....once it started though I was losing 5 lbs a week until a leveled off I went from  a size 22 to a 7 lost 86 lbs.....I went off to see if It would stay off and my family was complaining that I was too thin. I now am inching back up... now a size 10 and I have gone back on it so we'll see if it does the same thing this time around, sorry family , i like looking like a teenager again.
Blank
I know this is such a late response, but if you happen to see this, how many Miligrams of the topamax were you on?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...