Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Topamax+Phentermine migraine relief
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Topamax+Phentermine migraine relief

I have been having complete migraine relief with Topamax and Phentermine and Excederin when I take Topamax and Phentermine and excederin together as an abortive. It will stop the intense ice pic weather migraine hangover style (no alchohal) pain and throbbing. I was given Topamax as a preventative and I was given Phentermine as weightloss. I started taking them together only when I would get migraines as I happened to notitce on a whim that I was having migraine relief. I tested this theory on the worst of worst migraines by taking a topi and phen and exc combo and within 2 hours the migraine was completely gone. Now yes I have and am losing weight. I am not even sure I care at this point anymore about weight loss, as a chronic migraine sufferer finding some kind of cure is Godsent and the weight loss is an extra added benefit. I have lost about 40lbs. I started at 226 in March and Yesterday if my scale is right I weighed in about 188. I will have to check with the dr. I have gone from a 16/18 1x-3x to a 12/14 to m/l/xl top. m/l/xl bottoms.  I am just wondering if anyone else has this kind of affect with this?
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank