Total lack of motivation...
I want to lose weight and I need to but I just have a total lack of motivation.  We have a busy often chaotic and never on schedule life style and I just don't have enough determination to make weight loss work.  I have really cut back on the eating out, mainly due to my fiancé being a "home-body" who thankfully enjoys cooking.  I lay in bed every night and think about how I really need to do this or that but then when I wake up and things start rolling I never re-visit those thoughts.  I would love to squeeze in a evening walk with the family but by the evening all I want to do is lounge around.  I also have a sweet tooth that seems to never be satisfied!  I have the strongest cravings for something sweet after I eat.  We started weight watchers at the advise of his dr and although it seems to be a good program the counting and logging just is more of a dread for me.  I don't do any crash diets or fad diets, no diet pills either.  I just want to eat healthy and get an exercise routine in place.  In the past I have went to the gym and I make it a week before something comes up and I can't go that day and it snow balls from there and I never make it back.  I am impatient, like I know most people who need to lose weight tend to be.  I am 5'9 1/2 at about 240 and all those weight charts say I should weight between 140 and 170.  I know they say there is no such thing as a "big boned" person but I think 140 for me is an absolute joke! 170 I can see.  So after all that rambling, does anyone else have a lack of motivation?  I try to not buy too much junk food.  I don't keep my pantry stocked with chips and cookies etc.  Healthy choices are inconvenient.  I hate buying all of the chemically altered products and it gets costly buying fruit and veggies, not to mention finding the time to go to the store frequently and make time to prep it all.  Can't just take a bite out of a pineapple!  We don't have any farmers markets or anything like that in my area.  We have Wal-Mart and run of the mill grocery stores. Feel free to chime in! or msg me.  Thanks for reading all this mess.
I should also add that I have a cruddy work schedule.  I work 12hr night shifts and don't have a set schedule.  It changes a bit from week to week.  Therefore I have no sleep schedule.  I sleep when I can get it.  An hour here and couple there etc.