Virgin Diet worked kinda
I have the same problem as many of you.  I have always been in good shape, never overweight.  Following my hysterectomy last June, I found myself 35lbs heavier by December!!! I did everything right to get the weight off but nothing worked.  I was very bloated as well.  Two months ago, I tried 'The Virgin Diet': no sugar, no dairy, no soy, no gluten, no corn, no peanuts, no eggs. I lost 7-10 lbs and began to feel better.  The initial period of time to eliminate the 7 foods is only 3 weeks.  It is hard to eliminate all of those ingredients.  Following the initial three week, I continuento eliminate all of the 7 as much as possible but when I can, I consume them as little as possible. My weight is slowly decreasing and  bloating is minimal. These are good things.  A bad thing is I still don't feel as good as I should.  Chronic aches, pains, terrible headaches, and even continuiningly thinnin hhair.  I suggest the Virgin diet is worth a try.
Hi, thank you for your post and congrats on your weight loss. That list of what not to have is doable for me except the eggs; they are one of the things I will eat whenever I do have an appetite.  How long did it take you to loose the 7-10 lbs?  I'm not a big eater which could be part of my problem. I've been told and read that we have to eat in order to lose. I'm looking forward to your reply.  Have a GREAT day!