Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Vitamin B shots

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Vitamin B shots

What is PHENTERMENE? I have an appointment booked for Monday to get my vitamin B shot. Does this really help with weight loss, as i was told by one of my customers that it does. That it increases ones energy levels immensely and she also told me not to eat bananas, carrots or peas that they are high in fat and to eat 4 egg whites at breakfast for protein, is this true. and to eat salads and veggie soups and apples and berries. Anyone have meals suggestions for suppers. Thanks
Hi!
Phentermine is a prescription drug that works by decreasing your appetite.  The moment you stop taking it, your appetite will return. This is given at the start of a weight loss program for the morbidly obese. This is not recommended for someone trying to lose a few kilos. Also the drug has lot of side effects so cannot be taken for long. It is usually given in initial stages to lower your portion size and start you on path of healthy eating. This is the only weight loss indication approved by FDA. With time the drug is slowly withdrawn and you eat lesser and healthier. No, drugs etc will work unless you adopt a healthy lifestyle and exercise.
If you are aiming for weight loss, then one small banana a day will not harm. It will keep your stomach full for long and provide essential vitamins and minerals. Similarly you can eat carrots, peas, all green leafy veggies, beans, sprouts, whole grains, cereals etc. Lean cuts of meat, egg whites etc can be taken for protein. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.