Vitamin B12 shots
I went to a weight loss doctor recently who gave me a vitamin B shots. It's so expensive that I thought I'd find a way that I can do it myself.  I did some research and saw some postings on this topic on this website from April and June. Then on that same page under "Ads by Google" I was a website and sells Vitamin injections which is just what I'm looking for.  The problem is from past experiences I do not want to purchase from a business which does not have a phone number and the only means of communication is via email. I emailed this company, which is www.zalmo.com and asked for a phone number. What I got back was an unrelated Ad.  Does anyone have any other resources they would recommend?
does anyone recommend B12 vitamins and not the shot? OR DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET THE SHOT CLOSE TO BERKELEY, CA?  I am just now getting hip to this weight loss supplement. Please give me some feedback.
Rosa good going, I want to hear more about your success with the b-12 shot and the phentermine, I mean did it really do wonders for your figure.
Girl how long did it take for the combo to start working for you. When did you really start to see results.
Hey lady sounds like you've had to go out buy new clothes, tell me if the b-12 in liquid form really work. And how much did you really lose.
I went to a doc in NYC who gave me shots of b12 and i lost 20lbs and have never had more energy in my life.  Due to travel i was not able to see him as much anymore and wondered if anyone knew of another dietician in NYC who gives shots.  His name is Dr. levine but please be prepared for a tough line to be part of his program and his diet is close to anorexia

I live in Roanoke Rapids, NC - does anyone know of a doctor here or near here that gives the B12 injections and the phentermine weight loss program?????? Thanks.
I am in Ft. Lauderdale Florida..Does anyone know of a Doctor that does the B12 and phentermine weight loss probram

Wonderful information shared here on this site.  I too had wonderful success with B shots.  I did the Dr. Berstein clinic in Canada (also in the usa) and lost about 20 pounds in 2 months.  I have a few comments.  The calorie intake is about 850 a day!!!  Alot of initial water loss, but it still is less weight to lug around.  This is a low carb low fat diet.  VERY hard to stick to.  I must declare that the first 8 weeks were a real high for me.  There is no need for appetite suppresants, as the lack of carbs alone will suppress your appetite.  I am currently looking for alternative.  I do think that you need Dr. followup (blood checked, BP checked etc.). Be smart and don't see this life as one of dieting, but one of having the smarts to lively healthy.  God Bless....you are all wanting change (me too) and that means MAKING A CHANGE.....
I am 64 years old, had a hysterectomy 20 yrs ago. After 8 years of suffering weight gain and hot flashes my DR. gave me injectable hormone therapy along with B12 injections, 1 ml once monthly. I have been slim and trim all this time with more energy than a lot of young people I work with. I had to find a new Dr. recently, that decided I didn't need the B12 injections and refused to give me a prescription for it. In 2 months I have gained 12lbs, mostly belly fat and my energy level is nil. I have found you can order B12 over the internet w/o a prescription which I have already done. I definately recommend the B12 injection for the energy and the maintenance of weight loss.
I just started the B12 on March 10 after a friend did so well with the program.  I go back on March 31 for my second shot.  I can't wait to see how I do.  I started at 237.  My goal is 155.
Are you taking any meds, or just the B12 alone?  
Does anyone know where I can get a b-12shot in the houston, texas area.  My sister gets them, she lives in San Diego and she has had GREAT success.
where did your sister get her b12 shots in san diego and how much did it cost.  did she have to follow a strict diet and do exercise? the last time i got mine was 2 years ago but in Mexico.
xxx curious
My sister goes to Mexico for her shot and med prescription.  She pays $100 per visit
she tries  to eat well and she does exercise alot.
does she get the shots every two weeks in tijuana and then take an appetite suppressant and a vitamin called "cholal" to help the liver? if so we might be going to the same doctor .  i go to tijuana mexico but i have not been there lately only because of the violence that has been going on down there my boyfriend won't let me go so i was hoping she would know of a local doctor in san diego that i can go to.  the last time i took the shots started may 2005 and by september of that same year i had lost 30 lbs.  although i did exercise alot the shot helped get me going and the appetite suppresants were so powerful that i could only eat a handful but had a lot of energy.  i had to stop taking the shots bcuz family and frenz were telling me that i started to look anorexic.  i went from 154 to 124
I think my sister goes once a month to Tijuana.  I tried to warn her about the violence down there.  Not sure when she has last gone.  not sure what suppressant they gave her either.  I am wondering if the shot alone,given the enery boost will help.  I really dont want to do the suppressants that boost your heart beat.  Congratulations on the weight loss !!!!!  Keep in touch.
On feb 26th  I started at the Bariatric Clinic in Pittsburgh, with the B6/12 combo along with a water pill (doc said i was retaining about 7 lbs of water) and also adapex appetite suppressant  and they give you a diet ,but I decided to do a variation of the 1000 cal a day with no artificial sweetners no sugar basically no carbs for excelleration of weight loss. it is now march 24th, I saw the doctor today, I have lost 22 lbs. in one month. I feel great and my house never looked cleaner I have sooo much energy. I go for a shot a day mon - fri, this is not inexpensive though , about $ 350 a month but who can put a price on self esteem and lots of energy?
I am going to my primary physican and would like to know what to ask for is it B12 shots or something else I know that I can get the appetitie suppressant but want to also ask for the right shot. My appointment is 4/2 if anyone can give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated. Is there anyone in the Raleigh area that may be able to assist me.
i want to know the same thing as some of the other posters have asked.....for those of you taking the b12 shots and/or lipo shots are you taking the shots ONLY or meds as well?
For me, I am taking phentermine and 1/2 a water pill daily along with the b12 and lipo.
I just recently started taking the B-12 shots and I love the results!! They are kind of pricey though, not to mention it's kind of a hassle making the appts with my Dr. every two weeks just for the shot.  I saw online that there are some pharmacies that you can buy the B-12 injections from.  Has anyone had any experiences with this?  Do you mind sharing your thoughts?

Thanks!!
I get them from Dr. Gates at mydietsolutions (dot com).  They are affordable and the company is reputable and US based.  I have been actually really surprised and their quality of products and the customer service.  There is a phone number, too (someone mentioned that about another place not having one and it is a bit shifty, I agree).  Good luck!
Does anyone know where to go for Vit B shots in Fort Mill sc/ Charlotte nc?? thanks!
Does anyone have underlying anxiety and still take the phentermine and b 12 shots?  My doctor says I'm probalby not a candidate for phentermine since I take celexa for depressoin and anxiety.  

Ocassionally, very occasionally, I take a xanax or valium type med.

Thanks, Roche

I have high blood pressure and my doctor said I probably cannot take the appetite suppresent.  Any one have high blood pressure and taking the suppresent and the b-12?  Someone said something about the liver.  I also have high cholosterol.

A lady mentioned earlier that she orders her shots from a Vet Supply store online. What should I be looking for when I am deciding on which bottle to order? How many cc are you supposed to take in one shot once a week?
i have just started the B-12 shot so cross your fingers please and its here in Philadelphia Dr. Fisher Wieghtloss Clinic...
I have just started the Vit. B Shots and the first day I felt a difference!  The second day I was "Dragging".  I just took another one, but I am hooked on it now.  If I just feel "A little better", it's worth it for me!  My Aunt use to take them and she loved the way she felt!  It has to get into you system I'm sure, before you really fell the effects.

Thank you,

I live in Canada. Here there is a clinic called Dr. Bernstein's Diet and Health Clinic.  I think they opened a branch in Florida too.    I lost 40 pounds in 3 month.  And I did get Vitamin B6 and B12 shots 3 times a week.   Also, i took potassium pills everyday.  The nurses monitor by checking the urine samples to see if my body produces Ketones.

The way this diet works is that you have to follow the strict Diet along with the shots(to give yourself energy during the diet).   The diet kind of tricks your body to believe that you are starving yourself.   So, the body produced something called Ketone and your body goes into state of Ketosis.  In this state, your body burns fat.  

Vitamin B6, B12 injection and Potassium pill helps you feel energized during this strict diet.

Works faster than any diet I tried.

However, as with all other diets, it's hard to maintain them.....
Be very careful taking potassium supplements.  Make sure your levels are being monitored by your MD.  High potassium in the body is lethal!
I was complaining to a friend that I am overworked and am just feeling kinda fatigued so I mentioned that I am hoping to find extra energy with metabolife (I need to lose 25 pounds). He recommended  Bedoyecta injections every other day and the Bedoyecta pill every other day in between.  So I bought it and I took my first shot yesterday and my first pill today.  I dont feel any major difference I am hoping I am not just taking a placebo :( .
If anybody has any experience or advice please let me know
I have the B12/Lipo shot last Monday (8/25) and have been taking Phenterrmine too.  So today is day 6 for me and I have only lost 1 1/2lbs so far.  I'm hoping that my body is just taking it's time at kicking in.  Anyone else ever loose slow like this but still have good results?
For those of you taking B12 shots or injections and are tired of the rip off expense, the pain and the inconvience, ask your doctor about CaloMist Nasal Spray.  It is equivalent to the IM injections but goes through the nose.  One spray each nostril once per day.  Go to www.****.com for more information.  
i live in Canada, and my doctor sid that she would give me the Vitamin B12 andB6 shots if I could find out the amounts given in each shot. Can antone help me? My niece went to Dr. Bernstein and lost alot of weight, but she is not aware of how much was in each shot. Thanks
Most likely, when you have been or are dieting for a long time, you are probably not getting all the vitamins you need daily and may feel weak and have low energy levels. I've crashed dieted in the past to the point I felt faint. Additionally, when your metabolism slows down because your body thinks it's starving, your energy levels will lower. B-12 is supposed to give you more energy. One would think that B-12 sparks the metabolism and gives you more energy instead of allowing the metabolism to become sluggish while dieting. Additionally, the better you feel taking B-12, the more likely you are to be more active and burn more calories. The combination of decreasing calories while burning more calories by taking B-12  seems a good combination. HOWEVER,  I would be cautious about taking large doses of anything without knowing what the side effects are -both short and long term - on your body. If anyone has knowledge of the effect of large doses of B-12 when the body doesn't need B-12, I'd be interested to know. I have an underactive thyroid that causes me to have no energy and also is responsible for weight gain and the inability to lose weight. There could be other medical issues causing weight gain and low energy levels that should be considered prior to taking B-12 shots.
Does anyone know if a place in Maryland where I can get the B12 & Lipotropic shot?
someone help me 7 months ago I had my baby and you stop giving chest per suvi quite'm in the weight of 270 pounds and my weight is 200 pounds and can change about a doctor's appointment?
I have a friend that started using the shots and she had lost 70 pds in 4 months, she feels extremely happy and I am considering this method to loose weight since I weight 269 pds. I would keep checking this forum for new comments of loosing weight this way

Be careful with Zalmo.com it is a fraud. the most time no arrive anything, others receive deteriorations products. I payed 485$ in vitamins and aminoacids like taurine, arginine, vitamin C.... and never they send me anything. I recommend do not buy in Zalmo.com or gerovital.co.ro
42ncounting                                                                                      I took my first b12/lipo b shot on tuesday and today is friday and I started my phentermine pills today at first I felt like I could run for miles but now it is the end of the day and I feel exhuasted even worst I went out to eat and ate 2 tacos and a little rice now I am feeling so guilty since I really want to loose weight do you think this will mess up the injections and pills?
I started doing the B12+ shots at home after my doctor did them and i saw great results.  However, i just gave myself one in my thigh and now my upper let is kind of numb.  Has anyone else had this and is it serious?
I was exercising every week 3& 4 times a week I was eating a lot of fruits and vegetables also,but my weight was not moving it kept staying the same or I would have gain a few more pounds.I continued this for 7 months and the results were not that noticeable.I noticed a lot of women on my job were dropping there weight faster and they were taking the B 12 shot,appetite suppressants and fluid pills.I started on Aug.18th and today I have lost a total of 12lbs and it is very noticeable.I am definitely going to continue until I have reached my weight of 125.I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol as well,the fluid pills have lowered my blood pressure to a normal reading.I take the appetite suspressant in the morning on an empty stomach and the fluid pills any time of day I feel like it,most of the time after I get home from work.Please dod not take these pills together like I first did after geting my first B 12 shot along with my allergy pill,It landed me in the hospital with servere chest pains.I was fasting and had to eat and take any medication that I take befor the sun rise,so I took them all at one time,I won't do that again,I space them a t least 3 to 4 hours apart now and that works for me.The B 12 has to have some fat burning capabilities because when I get the shot I lose the weight faster and it seems to be mostly where I have the fat at,around my waist and stomach.Its worth a try,you have nothing to lose but fat and inches.Also I did get a physical and blood work done before they would put me  on this plan.
Hey, wanted to throw my 2 cents in!!  I was diagnosed three years ago with MS.  My neuro did a B12 level on me during my initial visit and it was withing normal limits.  This summer, I had horrible neuropathy.  I saw several doctors and not one of them cared to investigate to why I had the neuropathy.  I researched it on the net and found out a B 12 defiency can cause it.  I knew my dad took B vitamins faithfully.  I asked him and he said he did have a defieciency.  I told my neuro's nurse and she said to remind her to check my level when I came in.  I did, and now I have to take shots.  When I was diagnosed with MS I had to take massive amounts of steroids.  I have gained so much weight.  Hoping to lose it.  I will keep ya'll updated on what the shots do.  Now I wonder if I have pernicious anemia or not.  Will have to keep digging and prodding physicians to get anything done I guess.
I am 35, 3 kids, been diagnosed with hypothyroid, hypoglycemic, anemic-you name it.  I have spent most of my life between 115/130 lbs at 5'4''.  Now I have been 160 since my youngest was born 2 yrs 3 months ago, and I have many hypthyroid or anemic(iron) symptoms.  I also was diagnosed celiac 10 yrs ago.
My diet is very restrictive and I can't stand seafood.  As soon as I looked up Vitamin b12 deficiency 2 days ago, I am convinced that is actually what is wrong.  NOW: Dr's say that if you eat a "well-rounded" diet, you are fine for B12.  WELL, clearly that means that if you eat a serving of LIVER, or MOLLUSKS-(clam/mussels/oysters) ATLEAST once per week.  These are the foods high in B12, NOT ANY OTHERS.  for instance, you would have to eat 1pound of lamb per day to get a normal daily intake, or you would have to eat 15 egg yolks per day.  
I have taken the B shot a couple times, but I personally do not believe in shots, I believe in eating vitamins as they naturally occur. PLUS, it is on the net under some areas that it is important to eat oth b vitamins at the same time as b12 for optimal absorption.
SO women, (and any men) I am going to start eating LIVER!  Liver has about 95% of the vitamins AND trace minerals we need on a weekly basis in one serving.  And because they are all balanced in a perfect food tyoe way already, my absorption rate should be way better than pills and shots.
Didn't any of you grow up with mums or grammas who would force you to eat liver once per week? Or give you pate, not telling you it was liver pate? WELL guess what! They were operating on ancient nutritional wisdom.  Hope this helps someone,
Lovingly--Ree
to your comment of rare individual.  You should really get your facts straight before making that type of comment.  I mentor a HUGE group of B12 deficient idividuals.  I myself am B12 deficient.  I am a quadriplegic due to this deficiency and doctors are finding more and more patients with pernicious anemia.  Those that have had gastric bypass will be B12 deficient and develop malabsorption problems for B12 & Iron.
The shot is a gimmic.  Ask any Hemotologist.
Have you tried the B12 patch? Vita Sciences makes one, and the site's easy to remember- b12patch.com

Some people like myself can eat all the meat they want, and still become deficient in B12. It's about absorption. Some digest B12, but some don't. I've been using my B12 patch to great satisfaction.

Good luck, whichever route you decide.
Hoe stoppen met rokenHet is echter helemaal niet makkelijk om op die manier te stoppen met roken. Hier leest u hoe stoppen met roken wel gemakkelijk kan.
Thank you for sharing your experience. I'd planned to visit a clinic for the shots, but after viewing your comment I've decided to purchase the liquid and give a try. Very helpful comment!!!
Look in the yellow pages under laboratories and call them all asking the price of a B12 injection.  That's what I did, and found one in Anchorage for $18 each and no doctor's prescription required, administered by real nurses and doctors.