WHERE CAN HCG BE PURCHASED
THE BOOK WEIGHT LOSS CURE BY KEVIN TRUDEAU TOLD HOW TO LOSE A POUND A DAY BUT NO INFO ON WHERE TO GET THIS HCG IN THE US......ARE THERE COMPANIES THAT SELL THE PRODUCT OUTSIDE THE US?
fit
There is a web site listed in the book, and you will need to log in and agree to the terms for the 30 free trial. If you do not cancel with in 30 days your credit card will be charged. There will be a list of clinics. Good Luck!
web search hcg weight loss clinics.  They listquite a few and you may get all information both good and bad.

granny
Pam
Do you people work for Trudeau?  The man has been banned from doing Informercials by the FTC, not to mention a long history of criminal activity.  I urge everyone to check out the Wikipedia article about him.  Also skepticwiki.org has quite a list of his criminal background!  Believe me I realize many of you are desperate for help and quick answers - but HCG and Kevin Trudeau are just scams that you're helping to perpetuate!

=========
The following comes straight from the (Federal Trade Commission) ftc.gov website!

Kevin Trudeau Banned from Infomercials

Trudeau Settles Claims in Connection with Coral Calcium Supreme and Biotape

A Federal Trade Commission settlement with Kevin Trudeau
you have a plethora of information that sounds accurate.  NOT SO MUCH!!

Personal opinions and vague interpretations are far from being accurate.  Please state fact about hCG in conjunction with dieting or continue to a more known subject.

Thanks in advance.  
You are STILL the best.  ?
fit
I have lost over 40 pounds on the Hcg program , and i do not believe it is a scam. I am only telling what worked for me, and it seemed to be the only thing that did work for me. thanks for your concern .
Try this for HCG. Google "HCG weight loss Houston" (using your city name). HCG is also used in fertility treatments so putting "weight loss" in the search will cut down on the number of returns. Or try calling clinics in your area (yellow pages under weight loss) to see if the follow this protocol.

I found a local clinic that has a program "based on Dr Simeons'" (from the Trudeau "Weight Loss Cure" book). I am trying to do more of the real original protocol as outlined in the book. All organic food, regular cleansing, only good water (not tap), all of it seems ok to me. Much of it is comon sense.

As for Trudeau, he quotes medical journal articles that have been around for 50+ years.  It would seem that this HCG protocol has met the test of time.
Looking for a clinic that uses "HCG weight loss protocol" as described in KT's book. Los Angeles area, specifically the "San Gabriel Valley". Somebody help me out?
Maybe the # of a Dr. who can write the prescription for a "$hunsky$".
Just kidding... But seriously, this DIET is nothing without the hcg shots in the butt!    GR

does anyone know where you can search for a doctor that will give you the hcg shot? i live in baton rouge, louisiana. i will drive to tx to get the shot as well if it is not to be found in louisiana.....please help i have been on medical steriods for a year and have only lost 10 lbs and would like to lose 30 more that i gained!!!!