Weight Loss Alternatives Community
WHERE to find HCG

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

WHERE to find HCG

I already checked the directory on www.HCGdietinfo.com but they don't offer reviews or comments on which hcg mail-order companies are better than others.  I've been going to one of the listed hcg weight loss clinics listed on the site, but I think I'd like to try increasing my dosage and frequency of hcg injections  for my next round and the clinic will not go higher than 80 iu's 3 times a week.

Can someone advise on which of the listed clinics are better than the others and also, if anyone knows of a clinic or physician in southern california that follows Dr. Simeons' original protocol, that would be great!
HCG Consumer Alert!
Recently and mainly because of the success of the Kevin Trudeau book "The Weight Loss Cure" companies have been trying to deceive people into thinking that HCG comes in an Oral Alternative Format, THIS IS NOT TRUE!

These companies are only trying to manipulate people into thinking that they are affiliated to diet books, authors and other diet company's in order to try to trick the consumer into buying something that is not real, will not provide the same medical results, and could even result in a serious health condition.

This will be confirmed by disclaimers located throughout and on the bottom of those web sites stating that they are not affiliated to or endorse by the people or products that they are trying to promote.

Real HCG is only available in a format that is injected into the body.
If you want more info on the program and support from many people doing hcg program go to http://****/ .
You will read about amazing results we are experiencing and you  won't be bullied by anyone. You will need to register, but than you'll have the access to database on the many places where you can order Hcg and other supplies.
I ordered from anabolic-pharma and got it in 14 days.  Supplies from ****.net and got it two days later.
oh I get it..EArring is the new  DR I selling a website..lol notice they replyed to almost every post  recomending a website..ha ha
Can someone please tell me where I can go in Sherman Oaks, CA (or nearby)  to find a weight loss DR. to give me the HCG shots? I know of a place in Inglewood, CA but the hours and days don't work out for me. Thanks alot..
I went to the Anabolic-Pharma site & clicked on ordering HCG.  I this message...
"The following producs will be granted to you if the order exceeds 300$."
I have to buy $300 worth in order to get HCG from Anabolic Pharma?  What's the deal with that?????