Weight Loss Alternatives Community
WHY?can't find any phent. w/out pres. in mexico anymore?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Two months ago i bought 2 mths worth of phentermine(fentermina)without a presc in MEXICO now they are asking for a prescription.... Can't seem to find a doctor for less than $40 or a pharmacy that is selling them w/out a presciption anyone know of one(name of pharmacy) along the TAMPS border? THX
That's a little bit too expensive for me, thats why i would buy them in Mex. 3mths supply was like $80.....Thank you anyways!!!
I just got a prescription from my Dr.  I told him that I really wanted to be put on Adipex (brand name for phenetremine).  He ask how bad do you want this prescr.  I told him really bad that I didn't want to order them on line as you don't really know what you are getting or the quality of them and that I knew a Dr in the city that would give them to me but he wont give a prescr. that you had to buy them from him at $90.oo for one month supply plus the$120.00 office fee.  At first I didn't think he would give them to me but he did and I really need to loose a lot of weight.  Anyways I pick them up from the pharmacy and they only cost $16.99 for a months supply.  Also they look different then the ones you buy online.  These are all white, thicker oval shape with smooth rounded ends.  This is the second day that I have taken them and they are great nothing like the ones that I have taken from online.  I am not gittery, moody, I am not having papalitions or shaky.  My appetite has decrease greatly and they are working all day.  I am getting alittle dizzy especially when moving my head to fast but I do have a bad ear infection and have busted my ear drum.  Also I have been sporting a headache but think it is because I am not drinking the cafenie as I usually do.  I have gone from drinking two liter to drinking about 10 oz.
I would try to see if you couldn't find another Md to give you a scription.  I think it is safer than buying them online.  I was thinking about going to Monterrey, Mexico to have the Lab-Band Surgery.  It is much cheaper than in the states but I am hoping that these pills will help.
You sure you want to do Lap Band surgery?  It's pretty drastic.  You will never be able to have a normal meal again. Have you tried a comprehensive program that includes phentermine.  Also, Acomplia should be approved by the FDA this year.  It may be the hope for you (and me as well). Lap surgery should be a last resort. But if you are at that point, I here it works.
I use to get phentermine cheap in Mexico as well but the last time I went the pharmacy told me things have changed and now you need a prescription. It must have something to do with an agreement with the US.  It's just a guess but this may be because the Mexican Congress has voted to legalize many drugs-- like heroin, cocaine etc.  I don't think the US wants people going to Mexico and then bringing the stuff back over the boarder.
The result of this is that many pharmacies no longer even carry phentermine.  You will need to find another way cause for the time being Mexico is out.
I am more interested in the Lap Band surgery because it is the lest drastic.  In the states you go home the next day.  Overseas they want to keep you three days mostly in part because of being in a different country and so that they can keep a eye on you, plus they want you in that country a full week.  There is only 6 small incisions made 1inch to 3 inches.  It is a laporscopic surgery.  There is no incisions made into the stomach.  It is like a intertube that they place around your stomach and it can be inflated slowly as needed.  Plus this surgery is completely reversable.

I have just started on phenetrime.  My family Dr prescribe them to me so I was able to get them filled at the phramcy.  They seem to be working quit well much better than the times I have taken them before.  Before I had bought them on line once. I didn't lose any weight with them just felt bad all the time. Now I am wondering if they weren't just speed.  The ones that I have now really control my appetite.  I am not having the paplations or the gitterness or the feeling that my skin is crawling or that my scalp is uncontrollably itchy.  Hopefully they will continue working for me and the money I save for the Lab Band Surgery can be used to remove all the excess skin that I'll have from all the weight loss.
I'm glad the phentermine is working but if you have more than 20 or 30 lbs to loose it may not be enough.  Read "Turn off the Hunger Switch" by Paul Rivas.  It the most comprehensive book on the subject I have ever come across (and I read them all).  It may be helpful once the phentermine stops working.  Also, Check out Acomplia - It should be approved soon.  I'm glad you are trying this before surgery.  You could save that money for something else. In addition, once you have it, you cannot eat complete meals.
Cheak out this site for what happens after lap surgery.
http://womenshealth.about.com/od/fitnessandhealth/a/weightlosssurg_3.htm

Good luck,
does any one know of a legit web site where i can buy phenetrime without a presciption?
I am currently on Acxion, and its working good for me. I can give you the contact info of the person who sells it to me.