Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Weight Loss Doctors in Beaumont, Texas

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Weight Loss Doctors in Beaumont, Texas

can someone give me the names of weight loss doctors in Beaumont (or surrounding areas)?  

I saw someoene mentioned a Dr. Harris but I don't know which one or his number.

I have seen Dr. Hanson but he will not give you fluid pills.  I need those!!!

Thanks and Good Luck to everyone.
Avatar n tn
Fluid pills only rid your body of water.  You may weigh less after taking them but your body will naturally replace the water it needs.  You are not really losing any weight at all from fluid pills, that's why Dr. Hanson won't give them, he wants you to lose the weight, not the water.  To really lose the weight on this program, you have to follow the diet and drink lots of water.
Avatar n tn
I see Dr. Harris.  He is the OBGYN.  His number is 212-1000.  I have done it for about 6 weeks now and am down 14 pounds.  His staff is wonderful and supportive.  I don't get water pills, but someone else has mentioned it.  Someone once told me that a way to reduce your fluid is to drink more water.  I drink enough water each day to float a boat and I can tell that I do retain some, but not near as much as I did when I was drinking sodas. If you have any other questions  just post another comment.  Good luck.
Avatar n tn
where is this doctor dr. harris located. i live in the southeast texas area.
also is dr. hanson a good doctor for weight loss do you have his location and #
Avatar n tn
If you want to really lose weight go to the nurse practitoner Robert Morgan at Beaumont Health & Wellness. He is located at 3430 Fannin. I have been on his program for 4 months and lost almost 60 pounds. He give a vitamin B injection, a water pill and a appetite suppressant. I am on Adipex. All his patients love him and everyone I talk to in the clinic has done very well.
Avatar n tn
I was wondering how much does it cost to see Robert Morgan /PA.
do yo have robert morgan' s # , how much does it cost each time...
hi i have been looking for a weighloss  doctor for months but i dont know who to go to because i dont have no references and you know im looking for prices, but i need something that you stay with and  not gaining that weight back
Avatar n tn
Hello- I have a comment about fluid pills. I have always had lots of fluid when I big or small. I went to many doctors throughout years who gave me fluid pills. It worked sometimes but most the time it didnt. I started reading two different natural health books and both doctors said that one of the main symptoms of dehydration is swelling- I had NEVER heard this- I was always given fluid pills for swelling- At first I said Yeah right- Then i decided to start drinking more water instead of taking fluid pills- I was AMAZED- I vowed to let as many women know that when we think we are swelling maybe our bodies are dehydrated-I know some situations are different and fluid pills are needed- This has absolutely made a change in the swelling I used to fight in my body- OH it made me feel alot better as well
Avatar n tn
robert morgan phone number is 813-2761 weighloss doctor
does he treat men?
Be very careful about taking Adipex. I tried to take that pill and I ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That pill contains some of the same ingredients that have killed or given normal people heart conditions in the past. Make sure that you know exactly what could happen before readily taking prescription pills for weight loss. Try to seek a natural supplement if possible.
Im currently going to dr leggett at houston n.w. medical center he's a weight lose surgon im going threw steps to have the sleeve done
mishymoshymarcy I AM HEALTHY. I AM HAPPY. I... Comment
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
May 29
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
May 25
Track your weight over time