Weight Loss Rehab Centers for permanently injured person?
I am 26 years old and have a rare form of Osteochondritis in both of my ankles, I can hardly stand up as I am lacking some vital bone structure and I have no cartilage in my joints.  My right leg is fused, my left leg needs to be fused but I am refusing further surgeries.  6 back to back is enough.  I cannot work or stand, life in general is immensely painful due to the excessive nerve damage and other physical problems in my legs.  

Due to this, I've gained a substantial amount of weight.  I started at 140lbs and ended up shooting to 270lbs, I lost about 45 lbs due to stress and heavy diet restriction but it took years to get this far.  I must lose another 100 lbs, maybe more if I am to save my left leg.  Are there any medical centers/rehab facilities that deal with injured people who need to lose weight?  I need a summer camp like setting, in the regard that it is not in my home and at some other place where I can live and sleep, closely monitored in case I am injured during my exercises.  My legs are very fragile, does anyone know any place like this?  Home life is difficult and since I cannot work, and SSI only covers a portion of my medical bills, I need something away from the family and to be on my own, as they are not helping me.  They refuse to purchase decent food and continuously offer me junk food and do not help me in my efforts to lose weight.  

Any help is appreciated.