Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Weight Loss for Disabled Persons

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Weight Loss for Disabled Persons

I would like to get either an experts help with this or a doctors help, please.
As stated in my profile, I am handicapped (BKA and have Chiari Malformation)
My question is this, I have tried all the "fad" diets and do what exercise I can (limited mobility due to prosthetic) and was wondering if someone would please help me with figuring out which exercises I can benefit the most from and what sort of diet can help me to shed the pounds. (I am not looking for a miracle here, just something that will work)!
I am 44 years old, that coupled with my disabilities, is starting to pack on the pounds. I have always been a small person so this is making me very conscientious. And is draining my self esteem down to the basement. And I prefer not to go on the "slim fast and exlax" diet that so many my age seem to do. I respect myself more than that. Thank you for your time and patience with me on this matter.
Marie
mishymoshymarcy Who cares about what you sh... Comment
Sep 27
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Sep 25
Track your weight over time