Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Weight Loss
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Weight Loss

I will turn 56 years old at the end of this month.  I went through menopause when I had my hysterectomy 18 years ago.  I quit my job last June.  Since then I have gained approx 15 pounds.  I also decreased the amount of Effexor I was taking form 150 to 75 and now 37.5mg.  I now work out about 3 times a week, cardio and weight training.  Do any of you think that the Slim Quick I just purchased will help me lose this weight, soon?
Also, does my reduction of Effexor have anything to do with my weight gain?  I
Related Discussions
0 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I am on Effexor and thought that it was affecting my ability to lose weight.   You seem to think the opposite that is reducing the Effexor is making you gain weight. I wonder what affect if any Effexor has. It may depend on the individual.  As a side note did you have any withdrawal symptoms?  I may reduce my dosage later this year.
Blank
I wanted to respond to your posts.  I took Effexor for 11 years and was just recently able to get off of it.  My experience is different for most but familiar with Golah56.  I have gained about 10 pounds in just 3 weeks after stopping the medication.  It's a nightmare, I feel like I can't control it no matter what I do.  I'm really struggling with it so if anyone gets answers, please let me know.  Withdrawl (withdrawal) from this drug is a true nightmare, I can't even begin to list my side effects.  Just be very careful and do not do it without being under the supervision of a doctor.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank