Weight gain after HCG
I did a round of HCG according to the Simmeons protocol and did well. Now I am  gaining as fast as I lost. I can't stop eating. How can I stop this obsession with food? I can't believe how fast I am regaining..I need help..
Did you do all of the phases of the diet (HCG, 3 weeks of no carbs and sugar, maintenence by SLOWLY adding in carbs and seeing how your body accepts them)?

Did you do your steak days?

Also, it sounds like you have an emotional eating issue that many of us suffer from. Do you have cable TV? That new TV show on TLC with Paul something is great! He really has sound advise that helps with concious and emotional eating. Some of the techniques look silly but they actually work. The Callahan  tapping technique really works. Look it up. It is really helpful. Once you get control of your eating habbits and binging it feels great!