Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Weight loss? Before i put on any more kgs....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Hi. Well i am a 14 year old girl and lately i have become very concerned about my weight getting worse, and sometimes of how many kgs i am now. (although i am not completely overweight....) I am around about 70, i am big built and have a stomache. I do not believe that my weight is the average weight of a young girl such as myself, therefore i am here asking for help on how to cut down on food.
Or if anyone could suggest healthy lunches for me to take to school, instead of my usual which is bread. That obviously puts on carbs. I havent many delicious lunches other than sandwhiches. :)

P.S I also want to have at least lost most of my stomache by the end of the year. I am sick of having to push/pull my stomache muscles in all the time, so that no one can see my rolls. I am also getting stretch marks on my hips, and these blue veins are showing up on my legs. My mum said this is because i am slowly putting on weight.
Help!!
Hi!
If you want to lose weight in your abdomen area, then along with a general weight loss program like walking/cycling/swimming along with healthy diet, you will need to do exercises to tone up the abdominal muscles and burn the abdominal fat. You can join a physical instructor or a gym for the same.
Other than this you can opt for healthy low calorie snacks like low calorie sandwiches, pasta with lots of vegetables, salads, sprouts, low calorie crackers, etc. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.