Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Weight loss clinics in St. Louis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Weight loss clinics in St. Louis

Does any one know of a place in St. Louis who does the HCG injections or weight loss clinics?
I am also in this area and have tried unsuccessfully to find anyone in StL or the IL side that gives the shots.  If you find someone please share with me at:

***@****

I have talked to at least 3 people in the south who have lost 30+ pounds.  By the way there was a thread in here several months ago about the Savannah doctor who will mail you the shots after you fill out some paperwork.   They did not respond to my e-mail, but did call me back when I called their office number.  Here is a link to the thread on the Savannah doctor.  My spouse is not willing to give me the injections and I'm afraid I might hit a blood vessel or something doing it myself.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/WeightLoss/messages/821.html
Hi I'm from the Saint Louis area and trying to find a doctor who prescribes adipex does anyone know of one ?
Dr. Paul Selvadeuri who has an office on Chippewa at Landsdowne will prescribe Adipex.
Shots are painful and difficult to obtain.  You should try this great take shape for life plan.  It is a 5 & 1 plan, 5 meal replacements and 1 lean and green meal.  The average weight loss for women is 2-5 lbs/week and for men is 5-7lbs/week.  It is a FAST alternative to Dieting, and it stresses a lifestyle change by educating clients on healthy eating.  It can be ordered at www.quicktone.tsfl.com when you order you receive access to a free health coach and on-line diet log!
Meta-Health Weight Management in Columbia has the hcg and the b-12 shots.  573-441-9400
Meta-Health Weight Management in Columbia Missouri has been doing the hcg for over 2 1/2 years.  They do both injections and sublingual.  They also offer a B-12 Diet Shot.  They have a lot of clients from St. Louis.  Their web site is www.meta-health.com.  They are great!!  No High Pressure sales.  They will tell you everything over the phone.  573-441-9400.