Wellbutrin and what time to take it..
Hi everyone... I've been on Wellbutrin for about 3 months now... having a few side effects like... trouble sleeping and weight loss...about 25 lbs so far. My family is getting a little worried about the loss of weight, but with the "good" effects of Wellbutrin I want to continue taking it. My question is, is there a better time to take it... morning or night. I've tried both thinking it may help with my sleeping. So far it doesn't matter when I take it, I still have trouble sleeping. Any suggestions... Thank you!
I have been taking generic for welbutrin for 5 months now and I am up to 300mg a day now. My dr said take it in the morning..or when u first wake up...It energizes me but I still cant sleep at night unless I take xanax. My body will slow down but my mind just races ...I feel like ZZZZOOOMMMMM all the time! I have lost about 40 pounds though..a plus for me!

Call the pharmacy and ask...even on my bottle it says to take it in the am.
Good luck!