Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Wellbutrin and what time to take it..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Wellbutrin and what time to take it..

Hi everyone... I've been on Wellbutrin for about 3 months now... having a few side effects like... trouble sleeping and weight loss...about 25 lbs so far. My family is getting a little worried about the loss of weight, but with the "good" effects of Wellbutrin I want to continue taking it. My question is, is there a better time to take it... morning or night. I've tried both thinking it may help with my sleeping. So far it doesn't matter when I take it, I still have trouble sleeping. Any suggestions... Thank you!
I have been taking generic for welbutrin for 5 months now and I am up to 300mg a day now. My dr said take it in the morning..or when u first wake up...It energizes me but I still cant sleep at night unless I take xanax. My body will slow down but my mind just races ...I feel like ZZZZOOOMMMMM all the time! I have lost about 40 pounds though..a plus for me!

Call the pharmacy and ask...even on my bottle it says to take it in the am.
Good luck!