Weight Loss Alternatives Community
What brand of HCG should I take

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

What brand of HCG should I take

I was wanting to know what brand of HCG should I take for the protocol, I found a few Pregnyl, Novarel, and Profasi. Do they all have the same results,Are they all the same, or should I be looking for a different brand.
Im not sure from experience but ive been hearing good things with the Pregnyl.
How would someone go about mixing the HCG?
I have the pregnyl.   But, how to add the saline is my concern?   How much of each?  
The site says HCG alternative and does not state exactly what it is.  Their prices are really high!  You can get 5000 iu of real HCG for a lot lower price.
okay i am using Gonakor HCG & want to know if what the amount I am using is enough HCG?
I mixed it myself.
It says on the bottle:
Hcg        (250 IU)
Vit B12   (30 mcg)
cbp         (1ml)
At the front of the bottle it reads 10ml .....in spanish it says lioflfizado
I use a 29G 1/2" needle thats says 1cc
It reads 100 units
I inject 40units
The doc says every other day....
Should I do 20units every day instead?
anyone tried orathin the oral hcg? I would like to try it but its awfully expensive with no money back guarentee.
NaturalCuresStore is not KT's store and the Orathin pills are not an oral version of hCG. It is an "alternative". OraThin does not have ANY of the hormone that is vital to the Dr. Simeon's protocol. It is a WAY TOO expensive bottle of L-Carnitine (the bottle shows the latin name) and another bottle of appetite supressant and temporary metabolism boosters; with chromium picolinate, bromelain, etc. It is just another diet that will teach our bodies to store fat, just like every other diet on the market that the book tells us doesn't work in the long run. People are losing weight with it because they're only eating 500 calories a day. It seems to me that Naturalcuresstore named themselves after KT's book, and added "hcg-alt" to their product name just so they could market to people seeking an alternative to shots. They say on their website that they agree with the FDA that the hCG hormone shots are harmful. I'm sorry I got it and wish I had read more first. They conveniently don't have a return policy. (Everyone else will take back unused portions!).
where is the web for the low price. is it the real stuff....thanks so much if you can email me back.