Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Where can I find a doctor to get the HCG injections?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Hi I am from the Reading,Pennsylvania area and I am having a hard time finding a location to get the HCG injections. Does anyone know where I can go to get the injections? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The other day I started a weight loss program utilizing Hcg in Scottsdale, AZ.  Check out www.aestheticmd.com and read about "the hormone diet".  It's administered in a gel that you rub into the skin, but the entire program is under a doctor's supervision and monitoring.
Helen,

Can you tell me the costs for the doctor in Scottsdale?  Also, do they do the HCG injections or just a gel?

Thanks!
Oops!  I see it is Holen, not Helen.  Sorry!
Hi!  The cost in Scottsdale, AZ for the 60-day fully monitored program, including B-12 shots weekly, your Hcg supply and your DHEA supply is $1500.  After maintenance, if you want to go on it again, it's $1,000 for everything.  They also have it so you can do the program for half the time at half the price.  I'm very impressed with this office.  And the Hcg is administered in a gel, not shots.  Who wants shots if you can avoid them?!  The gel is so easy and doesn't hurt!
Thanks for the info!  Wow, that is a lot of money.  I think I'll have to go a different route.
Unfortunately, I have a LOT more than 30 lbs to lose, so it would cost me a fortune.  Do you know of any other doctors in the Phoenix area that give the HCG injections?
Why not try the 30 day plan for $750 (approx.)?   They say you can lose up to 30 lbs. in 30 days.  Good luck!
No, I don't know of anyone who does the injections.  I thought it was a "miracle" I found aestheticmd.  I just thought you might want to start off with them and get the ball rolling while you research other options that might be cheaper.  Maybe they could even guide you elsewhere if you can't (financially) keep up with their program.  I just, personally, think starting off under a doctor's supervision would be wise - in case something comes up and you need to get medical advice, etc.  Perhaps once you get the hang of a program, it would feel safer to venture out on your own - once you get comfortable in the groove of a certified program.  Let meknow how things turn out!
I live in chesterland ohio near cleveland do you know of any doctors around here that give HCG injections.
Does anyone know of Doctor that gives B12 injections in AZ?
you can buy hcg online. what you are looking for is hcg hucog 5000 iu.
you will also have to purchase the kit which includes needles, mixing bottles and alcohol swabs. the needles are about the diameter of an insulin needle. you should go to your MD first to insure you have a healthy heart as well as normal liver and kidney function. also, the injections are given intramuscular. so, you should ask your MD to explain to you how to properly draw medicine as well as where to inject yourself. the cost to buy these things will be aprox. $200 for 3  23 day rounds or 1 40 day round with a 4 week break then a 23 day round. if you are committed to the program you can lose up to 70 lbs. good luck to all of you.
BTW- b12 is mostly given at weight loss clinics. try extreme diet.