Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Where can I get HCG shots in Houston,Tx?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Does anyone have information on a doctor in Houston,Tx that offers the HCG shots?  I would so appreciate any information.  Name & location and/or phone number would be helpful.  Thanks!  :)
I go to a doctor in Houston, but I can not post the info on this site.  If you would like I can e-mail it to you, just post your e-mail and I will send you the info.  The place I go is so great!  The ladies there are super nice and always helpful.  I will check back later........
I was so glad to hear from you.  Thanks for taking the time.  My e-mail is ***@****.  Looking forward to hearing from you.  :)
sorry to but in but can you also e'mail me the doctors info, i also live in houston????

If so it's ***@****

If you can't that's ok
Thank you!!!!!
Would someone please email me info. for the doctor in Houston that gives the hcg injections?  Please e-mail me Dr. name phone # address.  Thanks, my e-mail ***@****
Could you please provide me the phone number and address to the doctor you are using in Houston.
Thanks so much.
I am so surprised I have not come across HCG shots and B12.

How new is this concept?  
I want to lose 30lbs in 2 months.  How have others loss that much weight?  Can you share your success and program with us?
CAN YOU EMAIL THE INFORMATION ALSO?  I AM IN THE HOUSTON AREA. I AM TRYING TO LOSE 50 POUNDS FOR A WEDDING IN MARCH.

DICKERSON_M***@****
Hi, i am trying to find a good doctor too, can you please send me the name & address to ***@****

Thanks so much
I'm in Houston....can you give me the Dr.'s name and number that gives the hCG shots?  My email address is gloria.***@****
Please send me information about the houston area HCG providers
I am also in Houston -- can someone send me a list of doctors that give the hcg shots?  I am ***@****

Thank you!
I'm looking for Houston doctor, too, that gives HCG shots.  Can you share that info with me.
I have been also looking for a doctor in Houston Texas that handles the hcg.  I am very interested in the shot.  How long have you done the shots.  Was it hard to give yourself a shot.  What are the side effects.  What is the difference between HCG and HGH?
I wnet through GHI Medical for my hcg shots and gave them to myself but I have a friend who wants to try it but is afraid to give herself the shots. I would like to know the name of the doctor you're using in Houston so I can pass it on to her. Her email is ***@**** - Thank you!
can I please get the information for the GHI shots I live in Shreveport La, but I will be willing to drive to texas. my e-mail is ***@****
Just finished reading Trudeau's book and am looking for a doctor in Houston that will prescribe HCG.  Can you e-mail to me at:  ***@****.  Much appreciated!

Can any one send me the info on Dr in houston who gives the hcg shot as well. i have read Trudeau's book and I cant wait to get started. my email is ***@****
thanks so much.
I also live in the Houston area, and I've been looking for a doctor that offers the HCG shots.
I was wondering if you could please send me your doctors' contact information to my email address: ***@****.
Thank you so much!!
Could someone plese send me the info, Im also in Houston.  ***@****
could you please send me the info on the dr too, my email is ***@**** thanks I am outside of Houston on the East side,
Please share your results with hcg shots.  Cost?  Side effects? ....and may I have the info on the Houston doc?  
Houston doc info....please send to ***@****  Thank you!
I am in the houston area, and need an HCG doctor,  please send email to ***@****
I too live in the Houston area and would like info on the doctor you see.  Please send to ***@****
Like everyone else I would like for you to pass on the information on a doctor/clinic that gives hCG injections for weight loss.
***@****
Again, I too live in the Houston area and would like info on the doctor. My email is ***@**** thanks,
I also live in Houston. Please email me the doctor info. My email is ***@****
Just like the others...I live in Houston as well can u email me the info such as location, the doctor's name, and the cost. My email address is ***@****
Thanks in advance.
PS- Do you know if the doctor write perscriptions for Phetermine?
I live in Porter on the other side of Kingwood and I would also be interested in the information.  My email address is ***@****.
Thanx in advance!
I would also like to have the info on a doctor in Houston. My email is ***@****. Thank you!
Well, I live in Houston too.  And I just saw Kevin Trudeau on tv last week and would like to know the Dr. you are talking about.  My email is jimplace_43***@****.
please e-mail me the name and address of the dr. that gives the HCG shots ....thanks greatly appreciated kathy_hughes4***@****
I live in Porter on the other side of Kingwood and I would also be interested in the information.
My email address is 6psnapodat gmaildot com.
Thanx in advance!
Please email me the info on the dr that gives the hcg shots.  You should receive a commission for this!  my email address is ***@****.  Thank you so much.
I would also like the name of the doctor in HOuston,  I am desperate. My email is ***@****
Thanks a bunch
hi can you please e-mail me the dr information as well I am in Houston  my e-mail is ***@****
does anyone have any experience with actually using this injection?  I am anxious to hear how this is working out for you.  Are you going to a doctor in the Houston area?  Thank you for a response.
Would you please email me with any information?  
I live near tomball, any info on doctors in the area or houston would be appreciated.  
My email is ***@****
Hi, I live in El Campo (which is 73 miles south of Houston on hwy 59).  My sister lives in Humble.  We both want to try the HCG injections.  She is getting married in Jan. and I'm in her wedding.  We learned of these from researching "The weight lose cure".  We are looking for a doctor in our areas that give these injections.  I have been taking Adipex-P for 3 months and worked out at the gym for 6.  I've lost 30 lbs total since January. I need to lose at least 30 more by November.  If you can help me my email address is ***@****.  Thank you
Please, please send me the info as well. ***@****.

Thanks so much!!!
Hi...you seem to be very popular :)  Please send me the info on your doctor in Houston who admisiters HCG
My email is ***@****
Thank you soooooooooo much!!  
I am in need of a doctor in the houston, tx - missouri city -surgar land area for hcg injections. please please please help
sorry my e-mail address is ***@****
i live in austin texas, but am willing to travel to houston to recieve hcg injection, please email me at
***@**** for doctors who does this miracle cure
i've also have read kevin trudeau "the weight loss cure, please send me the listing of doctors, please email at ***@****
is there anyone that gives hcg injections in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas
i also live in houston my email address is ***@**** could you email me the name and number for the hcg provider in houston
I would love to have the email address and phone number for the clinic in Houston that has the hcg injection. My email address is: ***@****. I live in The Woodlands area.
Thanks so much.
Hi.. Well I live in Houston and like everyone need to loss some weight. Was trying to look for a Dr. who can Prescribe the HCG Injection. Could you pls email the info to me. I would really appreciate it. My email address is soto_dm***@****
Houston - Galleria or SW side for HGH dr.  thanks!  my email is smartgirl_c320***@****
me too!  live int he houston area (kingwood) work in the woodlands and katy.  there has to be a dr conveniently located by one of those??  but i am willing to drive!  tennis_love***@****  thanks for sending me the info.
Please send me the name, address and phone# that gives the HCG shots. My e-mail address is ***@****

Thank you
Please send me the name, address and phone# of the doctor in Houston that gives the HCG shots. My email address is ***@****. Thank you!
any doctors in new york upstate???
can someone e-mail the info pls.  Im also in houston and would like to find out who can give me hcg shots.  my e-mail is fade_toto***@****
could you please e-mail the info pls.  Im also in houston and would like to find out who can give me hcg shots.  my e-mail is fade_toto***@****
Could you give me the Doctor name in Houston for the HCG shots. email to taken_halo***@****     thank you
Please send me the name,address,phone number of doctor in Houston for the HCG shots. thanks
Please send me info for Doctor in Houston to my email taken_halo***@****
All,

Can you please advise a DR in the Humble area who gives the HCG shot for weight loss.

tiffany_steadham***@****

Just finished reading Trudeau's book and am looking for a doctor in Houston or The Woodlands that will prescribe HCG..
I'm looking for the same information in The Woodlands or North Houston - please send me info if available.  
I live in Houston near the Galleria and am searching for a physician who will provide the HCG injections and food program from Kevin Trudeau's book.  When I was a kid living in Los Angeles, my Beverly Hills pediatrician heard about the then brand new diet and gave me the shots.  However THEN, the directions were not as Kevin speaks about and I didn't loose anything.  Kevin's book is "right on" and I understand now why it didn't work before and why it will now.  Can you help me please...and thank you.

My email is ***@****
Looking for a doctor who will provide HCG injections in the Katy area.

My email is ***@****

Thank you.
Hi, you seem to be the one! Could you please provide any doctors in the Houston area providing the HCG injections. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your time.

My email is ***@****
Can any one advised on a Dr in the College Station Tx area. I will travel to Houston or Austin. I need to loose 40 lbs. belsy.***@****
Hi, I would also like a Dr. in the Houston area providing the HCG injections.  My sister is getting married in one month and I would love to lose 15-20 pounds.  Please HELP!  My email is makoto_shinjitsu-***@****
Dear Need2Bhealthy,

Please e-mail me the address of the Doctor you go to for the hCG shots at ***@****

Thanks,

Leo from Houston
eniktin at yahoo dot com
Dear Need2Bhealthy,

Please e-mail me the address of the Doctor you go to for the hCG shots at eniktin at yahoo dot com

Thanks,

Leo from Houston
do you inject it in your butt or in your hand?
I've asked for Houston doctor who gives HCG but no one responds.  Will YOU respond.  My email is:
mirandalouise18 at hotmail dot com

YOU know how to type the email address since they won't let us do it the correct way.

PLEASE HELP...and thank you SO MUCH.
I was just given this info by my dr.  He says that his wife lost 25 lds in 2 months.  Does anyone have any results to report?

Not sure why it is a secret but I hope this helps...
Eugene Kang - 1-281-427-9505
2717 W. Baker Road
Baytown, Texas 77521
Could you please send me the name of the Dr. in Houston, TX who prescribes the HCG.  I appreciate your help with this matter.  I have been searching for some time now with no luck.  
I am going to give it one more try to lose weight and I am desperately searching for Dr. in Houston, Tx that have this protocol. I would be appreciate if you could give me the information also.
FM 1960 West
3648 FM 1960 Road West, #104
Houston, TX 77069
phone - 281-893-6415
fax - 281-893-0665

Hours of operation
Mon, Fri   9a-1p, 2p-5:45p
Tues, Wed   7a-1p, 2p-4p
Thurs   8a-1p, 2p-5p
Sat   8a-1p
Have you heard back from anyone as to where we can get the HCG shots?  I am in Houston.
hey check out www.wlcsca.com.

they have have B12/HCG shots really cheap....$35 initial visit and $12 weekly.  i have lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks.  they have a location at 2626 South Loop West Suite 600 (by reliant stadium right by bennigans
hey check out www.wlcsca.com.

hey check out www.wlcsca.com.

if you wouldn't mind could you please email the name of the doctor in houston that adminsters hCG. it would be greatly appreciated.  thank you. my email address is ***@****
someoneplease help me to locate a doctor in texas city to assist with weigh loss
go to internetmedicalclinic.com fill out the form set an appointment and thats it.  just that easy.  For refferal name T hughes.It really works.
Can someone give me the name of the doctor in houston that gives the shots. I live in houston as well and have been looking for a doctor who gives the hgh injections.
My email is ***@****.
HCG Injection in Houston.  I would like the info where this is. Seen on news about a Doctor that shakes you on a machine, gives you B12 and another shot for weight loss. Anyone see this? My husband and I need it badly
Hello could you please provide me the name , phone number and address of the doctor that provide the b12 shot in Houston?  My email address is ***@****  Thanks!
Fiirst time on site:  Please send me Dr. name for injections: My grandson is getting married, I need to lose about 50 pounds. I live in Houston. ***@****
I met a man and fell madly in love over five years ago and we split and he moved to another state and joined the marines. I received a letter from him three months ago asking me to marry him. He will arrive in houston texas on september 5th. I have gained 40 pounds since I last saw him. I need help to loose this weight by september 1st. Does anyone out there have any good help for me? I have been dieting and exercising and I am walking three miles, five days a week. I had a friend years ago that had taken hcg shots and lost weight and never gained it back. Please help me with locating a doctor that gives hcg shots in the Pasadena, Texas area. Any and all suggestions for helping me would be greatly appreciated. I have only 90 days left for a great love and a happy life. Please email me ***@****
Hi I am a student at Texas A&M and the clinic here that gives HCG wants 600/mth for the injections. I have found out that there are clinics in Bmt. and Silsbee giving them for much cheaper so I know that is a rip off. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find the shots in Houston because that is alot closer to me. Thanks so much! Email me at DIA MCMAHON AT YAHOO *******. No spaces...thanks =)
I am also interested in HCG injections but I live in South Texas.does anyone know of a dr. in South Texas that also gives HCG injections to help with weight loss ..? I have gained over 150 lbs and have tried everything to lose it but have not been lucky
I also need this information Please Houston Texas HCG and B-12.

Email ***@****
Please send me name and address of Dr. that gives the shots in Houston.
I would really appreciate it.

Thanks all.
I know that Medshape weight loss clinic is going nationwide with their clinic.  They have a private interactive website for their patients around the country and the their hcg program is great.  They have three clinics in Arizona and treat people all over the country.  40 injections and 24 hour support is $495 for everything. 480.413.9000
Would you please send me the inof as well? I have been searching just like the rest..
***@****
I live in The Woodlands/Conroe TX area and have also been searching for doctors in the area that provide the hcg injections and /or B-12 shots.  If anyone can provide info for good and reputable Dr.s it would be most appreciated.  My email is ***@****
Looking for the doctors info thats close to the woodlands texas that have the hcg injections. Please email me at ***@****.

I live in Houston, TX and I am looking for a doctor in the area who administers or prescribes the HCG injections and about how much they cost. I want to lose a substantial amount of weight in a short amount of time and was told that this diet is the best way to go. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Please email me the info at mike_acebes86@yahoo,com
Thanks,
Mike
I live in Houston and I am very interested in finding a place in Houston where I can get the B12 shots. Can someone help me with this info.
I found this directory of all the hcg clinics and hcg weight loss doctors in texas at

http://hcgweightloss.com/directory/Texas/

Hope you can find a doctor who does hcg shot in Houston there.

Can someone email me the information for a doctor in Houston.  Appreciate it.  I weigh 250 and would like to drop some weight before I start getting sick.  mjs_dbt***@****.  
Please email me ur houston dr contact for hcg shots. ***@****.  thanxs
Live near South Houston looking to get on HCG shots can anyone give # to a clinic that administers shots? My email is aimee.***@****. Thanks so much...
where is a dr in houston that provide hcg shots and cream?
Can someone send me the info for the Doc in Houston that does HGH...

leroy.***@****
.....location at 2626 South Loop West Suite 600 (by reliant stadium right by bennigans is now shutdown.  They are no longer there.  
Any near galveston??
***@****
I would like to ask if someone would please also send the name and number of the Physician who provides the HCG shots to my email addess. jlg.***@****.. Thank you so very much.
Is there anyway could email me the information as well

ms.***@****
Need to lose weight for my wedding, please forward to me the name of doctor in Houston who prescribes HCG.  my email address is ark_jazz***@****.  Thanks
Use this link to find HCG doctors:  http://www.hcgtruediet.com/hcg_true_diet_physician_locator.php

Good luck.
I will live the info, I moved to Houston 14 months ago n cat find any doctors , I used hcg bck in Florida and I lost 25 stop doing it couse I moved to Houston , if u can give me the info I b thankfull   my email its veneboy82@AOL
I would also like you to email me the name/number of the clinic in Houston for the HCG Thanks. ***@****
Hello I am obese and I need help and I would like the doctors information for the HCG injections please help I am getting really big and this is probably my last hope. thanks  my email is ***@****
I NEED a Number Bad can't stand being fat and ugly anymore.
I need the email/number as well for HCG and HGH...
HCG.***@****  

leave email and tell me if you are interested in hcg diet ...I have connection to diet protocol
I too am looking to find a place.  Could you email me the name/phone # and address and how much it cost to ***@**** please?  thanks
Can you please send me the doctor info. my e-mail: ***@****  
I would love to get the name of a doctor on the northwest side of Houston that offers hcg injections. My email is ***@****
Could someone send me the info on the doctors who give the shot in houston, please. Thanks
***@****
I need the info for Dr. In Houston for hcg shot also email ***@****! Thanks
looking for doctor in north houston area that gives hcg injections that don't cost $500. Can someone help
Hello all i just relocated back to Houston could someone email me information on a doctor who does the HCG shots and wont cost me a arm and leg thanks. My email is blackrose_71***@****
If you get the info about the doctor please let me know 713-550-4646 E-mail ***@****
please get intouche my bro in law needs to loss almos 260 pounds or he'sgoing to die, this is serious ***@**** or call 713-550-4646
my brother in law needs to losse 250 pounds he is very sick he weight 416 pounds if hes not loosing weight soon he can died. please help ***@**** or call 713-550-4646
Dear customers we are suppliers of researh plant food chemicals like.

mephedrone
ketamine
amphetamine
ergotamine

and more, if interested do not hesitate to contact us thanks again,
Email. ***@****
***@****
Please e-mail the Dr.'s info. I know this has been some time ago since u last post. Crossing my fingers that u will respond. ***@****
can you send me the info about the docotr who does the HCG injections and do you know how much it cost my email is hotiebabygirl_69***@****
I was wondering if you could and me the info on Houston doctor j_youell***@****
I would greatly appreciate the number and name of the dr as well!!! Also would you please describe the benefits you have noticed since starting this regimen !
My email is ***@****
I also live in Houston, here is my e mail address, ***@**** can someone please send me the name and contact info for the Dr HGC injections.

Thank's
Check out LipoBody Sculpture of Houston on Waugh Drive. They offer not only hCG, but also mesotherapy & lipodissolve, Vaser lipo, and other medical weight loss options.
plz email the address also, and phone number, I did the shots in Baytown, and it worked,  my email is ***@****
I would like to know.......my email address is ***@****.