Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Which is better... b12/lipotropic, lipoden, or HCG?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

I am 50 pounds overweight and have been trying to lose it for a long time now.  I have been exercising and reducing my calorie intake, but it really isn't helping that much.  I have only lost about 5lbs in the last 4 months.  I have been looking into b12/lipotropic, lipoden, and HCG injections.  I was wondering if anyone knows which is most effective or safest?
Avatar n tn
using both b12 and liponden will help you lose weight fast 3 to 5 pound a week and do some walking 2mile to 4 miles 4 time a week.
can i just loes my billy fat
Avatar n tn
No, you can not spot reduce. Fat is stored all over the body and the body will use it from all over the body. I have lost 55 pounds and it has come off all over in a pretty even fashion. Yes, I have more fat on my belly but I did to start with. I have 20 pounds to go to reach goal and hope it won't be such a concern as I reach my goal weight.

Good luck!
Rita
If you are a woman, careful with the HCG it can have masculanizing effects (turns into testosterone).  All good if you want that but hair on my chin is not my cup of tea.  I've had great results with a combination of B12/lipo & a supplement by the name of Miracle Burn.  The shots alone don't help your appetite - as a matter of fact if you are deficient to begin with you can start to feel really good and will have a "healthy appetite".  The MB contains Hoodia among other herbs that are great for weight loss.  I have lost 28 lbs in 4 months - of course exercising & watching my diet.  I have been going to a naturopathic clinic for the injections and weight loss support.

I my doctor about the HCG injections & she said she does not do it - too risky.

Cheers,
Celi
hcg made me crazy but i lost 6 lbs on it now im trying the lipoden
Truth in Olive Oil
23 mins ago by gymdandee
mishymoshymarcy every day is getting harder... Comment
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Jun 26
Track your weight over time