Why am I not losing weight?
I have had 2 B12 +MIC injections for weight loss over the course of 2 weeks. I haven't lost any weight, in fact, I gained. I also can't say that my appetite has decreased either. They told me at the medi-spa I went to that it can take 3-4 injections before you will notice a difference. Can anyone tell me if this is normal? Not sure if I can afford to continue with no results. Also does anyone know of places in Baltimore, MD where you can get the B-12 for loss. I go out to Reisterstown and it is really far from where I live.
I also have lost weight on them over 30 pounds since nov 1; love them and the energy that i get;  i order them online at www.mydietsolutions.com and inject them myself.
I used to go to a weightloss center in Baltimore back in 1997 and 2000 after the birth of both of my children. Both times, the center gave me a B12 shot in the arm each visit along with phentermine 37.5mg and chromium picolate pills of some sort.  I lost the weight quickly. Since then the original Dr. Kforry that opened the clinic passed away from cancer, his daughter has carried on the clinic and I Totally reccomend them! They are awesome. The clinic I used is:
Stem-Ross Weight Loss Center    
617-F Stemmers Run Road
Baltimore, MD 21221
(410) 780-3640                        
THEY also have another location : I have not used this location though.
Chester River Weight Control Center
6602 Church Hill Road
Chestertown, MD 21620
(410) 778-9215    
GOOD LUCK TO YOU!