Why do people hate to exercise?
I don't understand why people want a quick fix to being fat.
It is so simple!!!  Exercise an hour EVERY DAY don't eat any fast food or chips or sweets. A VERY LOW fat diet low carbs.
Eat like the hot bodies in the gym.
40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fat.  Say you want 1300 calories a day to lose weight= 6 small meals a day at 216 calories=each meal must contain 21g protein, 21g carbs(from vegetables,oatmeal,or brown rice) and 4.7 grams of fat.
Make it your lifestyle not a torture. if you can't stand it sneak a snack only one day a week and exercise it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some people have very stressful lifestyles that dosen't allow them the time to excersise like others.Props to you for having the ideal plan but unfortuantly some of us needs to give mother nature a boost.
i used love that add on t.v. where the girl run up tons of stairs in order to eat one chocolate, and she had the chocolates
lined up for every time she ran up those stairs.  what a great concept.    i love anything outside like bikes and hiking and such, but when the weather goes to hell, i gain some pounds from
inactivity alone.  and i don't know if it's genetics but when it
gets cold, i eat more than ever.  to answer your question, i do
work out when it suits me, but i'm lazy about anything like
a planned workout session.  then i think, what would i worry about if it wasn't my  weight ? haha           l.e.
Im o.c.d. when it comes to working out now. After I lost a bunch of weight a few years ago I decided why stop at looking average I want to look the BEST.
you seem to be doing what we all should be doing, it is hard for some people though.  my sister has two kids and runs her store (a 24/7 child) and she cry's the blues when her weight gain (after the last child) has never left. she claims not to have time, or energy (she has a thyroid thing) and i feel bad
cause i have plenty of time to workout and don't, even though i should.     i hope you keep up the energy and stay slim !   l.e.
I am 35, two kids, a husband,job doing hair and do get up at 5 am while everyone is still sleeping. In the winter, I don't run outside, I own a Gazelle (love the thing) it runs in my family to be very heavy, I'm only 4'11' so weight has been an issue since I have been in 8th grade. Eating right and exercising is my lifestyle, if I don't exercise I am fat. When I'm grumpy my kids tell me "Mom get on your machine"
Since you have been in our shoes (having to lose weight at some point) then you must somewhat understand that if constant exercise and eating right was so easy then none of us would ever be on this forum.  Exercising and finding time to exercise is pretty darn hard.  Some of us have very busy schedules, kids, husband, full time job, school.  Some of us cannot exercise due to injuries/ surgery or whatever.

But I agree with you, if there are no injuries or medical conditions we do all have to exercise... so now I have to get up at 5am in order to put in my hour of "sweat and tears" trust me it sucks but I still try, because when I get off from work at 4:30pm exercising is the last thing on my mind.
I know I am late on this but I am new here and I am reading all the post. I have a comment about your comment. First congrads on your wieght loss. But you also asked if you found time can't everyone one. I wish I had your schedule. But mine is...

5:00a.m---up to get kids ready for school, fed, and me ready for work.

6:30a.m--first child on bus

7:00a.m---out the door to take second child to school

8:00a.m---have to be clocked in at work

3:45---first kid off bus

4:15---second kid off bus

And how much time is left for homework, super, showers, and anything else that happens to popedup that day? Hubby's not much help in those dep. since he leaves for work at 6 am and comes home at 7-7:30. And for my one day off work for week, well it isusually dedicated to appts.
You know some times i think i am just making excuses. What i need to do is buy a treadmil and do some working out at home.