Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Why isn't splenda allowed on the HCG diet?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hey there!
As far as I knew I thought it was allowed. It's an artificial sweetner and has no sugar/calories but now that you've brought it up I'll have to check with my doctor. I haven't used any while on Releana hCG, mostly because I tried it before the diet and I disliked it, but I'll try and figure that out.
Hope youre doing well.
Blank
Hey there, back to your question, I'm taking the Releana sublingual drop and I asked the doctor what sweetners are allowed, Splenda and Sweet n Low are allowed on Releana hCG diet.
Blank
572196_tn?1231253661
Splenda is chlorinated sugar. We don't recommend ANY of the following chemical artificial sweeteners on our program (sucralose, aspartame, acesulfame potassium, or saccharin.)

I'm not sure if xylitol is a chemical sweetener, but it has been used in the shake we use on our program and hasn't negatively affected the weight loss. We also allow Stevia. (Every brand is different and it may take a while for you to find one that you like the taste of.)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank