Weight Loss Alternatives Community
adipex 37.5 vs adipex-p 37.5 vs Phentermine (Gen. Adipex) 37.5mg

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

I was wondering what is the difference in Adipex 37.5 and Adipex-p 37.5 and Phentermine (Gen. Adipex) 37.5mg?
And I was also wondering how to know I am getting the right adipex if I order online?
I am having a gap in insurance coverage due to change of job and I would like to not have to pay $100 for a dr visit just for a Rx.  

I have been taking the generic Phentermine Hydrochloride 37.5mg (the white oval with blue spots) and have lost over 60 lbs on it!! But of course that is with a 20 fat gram diet and exercise.  I have just another 20 to go and I am sure I could od it on my own but I am scared sinc i have my wedding coming up in 4 months and want to look my absolute best!!

Are some adipex better than others?

thanks
Avatar n tn
Adipex are capsules that are time released and Phen 37.5's are tablets that are immediate release. I get the tablets online from a source and they are $150 for every 30 pills. Expensive but like you I have lost 25 pounds in the past 6 months and I won't stop taking them lol.
Avatar n tn
So confusing.. I took Adipex 37.5 and it was not oval it was a white football shaped pill w/ blue speckles ... They work then Ive had a generic adipex that was white oval w/ speckles it didnt work as good. Dont think you can get them over the internet anymore .. I just ordered a Diet Pill called Phentramin-D Hope it works not sure will get them in Monday and I will update you. Remember you dont have to diet and exercise not with the real adipex but when you stop taking them you need to eat healthy and exercise or you will gain it all back plus some.. Dont want that to happen...Hope I helped you out...

11/13/2009
I also get online Adipex-P and i really appreciate that.
Adipex-P, an appetite suppressant, is prescribed for short-term use (a few weeks) as part of an overall weight reduction program that also includes dieting, exercise, and counseling. The drug is for use only by excessively overweight individuals who have a condition—such as diabetes, high blood pressure, or high cholesterol—that could lead to serious medical problems.
I have been looking all over for them online.,,...i cannot find them...i have found many with a misspelled name which of course is a knock off brand..Could you help me with the link to order the real deal?
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
moonpiebaby lost a total of 55lbs. feel... Comment
May 24
Track your weight over time