Weight Loss Alternatives Community
adipex w/o script

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

adipex w/o script

where can I buy cheap adipex without a script?
I am having the same problem, I was on Adipex ( phentermine ) months ago, until they made it almost impossible to get it online, now I am tired all the time and I have gained 10 pounds in a month!  My Doc wont give me a script for it , even though he sais I am Obese, he said I can do it on my own, it sucks because I have Hypothyroidism and Fibromyalgia , it is so hard to get energy to do anything to keep up with my 3 small children.  I live in California it is really hard to get it here.
I just ordered phentermine the generic of Adipex from a company online www.costumhrt.com I know several people who ordered from here and have had no problem. They asked for a medical history and a doc. name but they do not call your doctor. Just make sure you read about it and its side effects before you go and order and make sure you are suited for this product as it could be dangerous to your health if taken with certain conditions.
Good luck!!
Hey I live in ky an I need adipex verry BAD i am 65 pounds over weight an i can not finde a doctor to wirght it for me i have a son an it is verry had to keep up with plzz if any one knows where i could get it at let me know !

thank you !
Please, please, Tell me where to order on LINE...... I have tried.  Can Anyone help. Phentermine. PLEASE or Adipex.  I have gained almost 20 pounds back since I have been unable to find them on line ...... PLEASE HELP. I use them Very wisely.... only taking half a pill a day, eating healthy and SMILING ........  I dont feel right since I have not been taking them. My weight is scaring me. PLease someone help me.
does   adipex  work.  I am  in ny  my  dr   just  perscibed it  for me.  I have fibro and hypothyroidism .  I am  at  camp  all day and  constantly moving.  I am  lossing inches  not pounds  will this help.  
I to was on adipex and loved it. The only side effect i had was dry mouth, which forced me to drink more water which was good any way! I lost 25 pounds in 4 months. I was going to a clinic in Louisiana and saw an in house doctor to get the pills. I've just moved to Houston TX and have been trying to get them. I don't think I can get them without an prescription. I been reading the forums and have been hearing a lot of negative things about individuals purchasing them online. Most of the sites I went to off a 30 day supply for $150. I would be really upset if I purchase them and they r not the real thing. I took the pills in 05 and is just now gaining the weight back. cool38 yes they do work it also helped me change my eating habits...of course I lost that many pounds with the help of exercising as well. I do know people personally who have lost weight without exercising but if u do exercise the more weight u can lose in a short period of time. If there is anyone in Houston Tx area who know there I can get adipex please let me know.