Weight Loss Alternatives Community
alcohol??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

alcohol??

NOT SURE ABOUT THIS... CAN YOU DRINK WHILE TAKING PHENTERMINE AND B-12 ????
It is not recommended.  I have taken Phentermine several times in the past and I was told by my DR. to AVOID drinking alcohol while taking phentermine. Phentermine is a stimulant that is similar to an amphetamine. It is an appetite suppressant that affects the central nervous system. It worked great for me loosing weight. But, I do have 2 friends that mixed alcohol and phentermine and it was NOT a pretty site. It can increase some of the side effects of phentermine. It makes you have the ability to drink a lot more than you are used to, and it actually made both of my friends crazy in behavior. Normally, you would become tired from too much drinking, but while taking phentermine and drinking it makes you able to stay up and drink a lot more and affects your Mental State in a Bad way and a lot of the times, you regret what your actions were the night before when you were drinking while on Phentermine. My friends would take the phentermine in the late morning and still that night, it would have a major effect on them. I would avoid going around them or going out with them when they drank and I knew they were still on phentermine. I have no clue about B12 and alcohol. Good Luck!
THANK YOU NIKKI BEAR! WE HAVE A PARTY ON SAT, AND I WAS NOT TOO SURE ABOUT THAT... BUT YEAH, I CAN WAIT ON THE DRINKS! LOL :) THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE ADVICE !
I'm kinda glad to hear that I'm not the only one that has had this kind of experience while taking phentermine. I only drink one night a week and there has been several times where I honestly black out and do and say things I don't remember. It seems like someone else takes over my body. I'm teminded the next day by my husband all the awful things I've said to him and I don't recall anything. I feel awful for it. I've lost sixty lbs and no other complications while taking it but I highly advise anyone to not drink alcohol. Two glasses of wine actually seems like four when ur on this medication.
I'm kinda glad to hear that I'm not the only one that has had this kind of experience while taking phentermine. I only drink one night a week and there has been several times where I honestly black out and do and say things I don't remember. It seems like someone else takes over my body. I'm reminded the next day by my husband all the awful things I've said to him and I don't recall anything. I feel awful for it. I've lost sixty lbs and no other complications while taking it but I highly advise anyone to not drink alcohol. Two glasses of wine actually seems like four when ur on this medication.
mishymoshymarcy You're doing all you can ho... Comment
MH Community Mgr commented on Bubulous's status
zouzi commented on Please be aware of th...
May 02
Track your weight over time