Weight Loss Alternatives Community
alcohol??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

alcohol??

NOT SURE ABOUT THIS... CAN YOU DRINK WHILE TAKING PHENTERMINE AND B-12 ????
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
479477_tn?1312331482
It is not recommended.  I have taken Phentermine several times in the past and I was told by my DR. to AVOID drinking alcohol while taking phentermine. Phentermine is a stimulant that is similar to an amphetamine. It is an appetite suppressant that affects the central nervous system. It worked great for me loosing weight. But, I do have 2 friends that mixed alcohol and phentermine and it was NOT a pretty site. It can increase some of the side effects of phentermine. It makes you have the ability to drink a lot more than you are used to, and it actually made both of my friends crazy in behavior. Normally, you would become tired from too much drinking, but while taking phentermine and drinking it makes you able to stay up and drink a lot more and affects your Mental State in a Bad way and a lot of the times, you regret what your actions were the night before when you were drinking while on Phentermine. My friends would take the phentermine in the late morning and still that night, it would have a major effect on them. I would avoid going around them or going out with them when they drank and I knew they were still on phentermine. I have no clue about B12 and alcohol. Good Luck!
Blank
481269_tn?1208284371
THANK YOU NIKKI BEAR! WE HAVE A PARTY ON SAT, AND I WAS NOT TOO SURE ABOUT THAT... BUT YEAH, I CAN WAIT ON THE DRINKS! LOL :) THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE ADVICE !
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...