anyone tried this....
Okay so i heard that alot of anorexic people take laxatives to lose more wight! Does taht really work? I dont want to be anorexic or anything just want to lose a few pounds. Is it healthy for you or not?
Unhealthy, if you eat the proper combinations of foods, your body will cleans itself safely. Try eating small meals throughout the day and you MUST drink lots of water. Water in = fat out. IT REALLY WORKS. This is takin from the 6 week body makeover which awesome. No, i'm not a sales person just a customer among many. I lost 25lbs in six weeks.
Sister did that years ago in her 20s.  By the time she hit 30, she had to start taking laxatives, stool softeners, and whatever else she can find to have a bowel movement at any time.  Her body became dependent on them.  There is truth in the matter of a bowl of oatmeal in the morning for breakfast and an apple a day keeps the doctor away.  Fresh/frozen vegetables, fruits, and whole grains.  And, last, but not least, take a walk for 30 minutes a day.
Grapefruit! It's really true. I just loved grapefruit juice....it burns so much fat my doctor told me to stop drinking it ..which I did. I was thin!
As far as laxatives...don't do it! They can become addictive and can be dangerous. It is a temporary solution to a long term problem. Eat fruit...it is a NATURAL way to have bowel movements and relieve the bloating feeling. If I feel tempted to take laxative..instead I eat 2 peaches and drink 2 bottles of water. It is NATURAL.
Who wants to sit on the toilet that long?  If you left the house, all you'd be thinking about was where the public toilets were on the route you were taking.