Weight Loss Alternatives Community
b-12 shots

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

b-12 shots

I have had biatriac surgery for abt 2 1/2 years now but seem to be gaining some weight back.  I was thinking of taking b-12 shots to help me get the added pounds off that I have gained back.  Does anyone know of a dr in the marietta/kennesaw ga area.  Is it safe being that I have had weight loss surgery?  Will it work for me?  
You might want to try Dr. Gates, I believe his office is in Savannah or thereabouts.  He has a website at www.mydietsolutions.com where you can also order right there online.  He's a very genuine person and his office staff are great... a very caring doc... hard to find online these days!
Hi, the b-12 thing is a scam,i am a retired bodybuilder a former junior Mr. Canada 3rd pl. in 1978. This b-12 scam has been re-introduced time and time again,the marketers know people will try anything to lose weight in a hurry.if you dont believe me!! please do your homework,go to a gym or your (OWN DOCTOR) and get an opinion.What they will tell you is b-12 is for Anemia of the blood, if you are not low, you dont need it,and moreover it does nothing to aid in weightr lose except,youll lose money from your pocket.John
John's right on the B12 by itself.  It gives you energy and really helps with anemia.  I used it in college during all my finals and studying for more energy.  What I DO know works FOR ME is the B12 mixed with the Lipotropics or the Adenosine, a 1200-1400 calorie diet, a daily cardio workout of anywhere from 30-45 minutes, and lots of water.  My weightloss has been at a safe and effective rate.  Each week my scale goes down.  In 12 weeks I'm down 20 pounds.  It works for me... and may work for you.  Personally, I believe in the old saying "A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with merely an argument"... and I've had an experience with personal weightloss, and hopefully you will to!  God Bless!
Well.... I'm DOWN another 1.8 POUNDS!!!  So my total loss is 23.2 pounds!  Go scales Go!!  LOL
Oh, WOW!!!!!
I LOST ANOTHER 2.8 POUNDS THIS WEEK!!
I've now LOST 25.6 POUNDS Total so far
an am still losing!!!  From a 41+ inch waist to a 35 as of this morning.
WOW!!!!  The B6/B12/Lipotropics from MyDietSolutions.com are AWESOME!!!!!!