b12/HCG shots
I started taking the b12/hcg shots on Dec 1. I normally have a very regular cycle, so much that i can predict when i will start 3 weeks ahead of time and be right. I should have begun my cycle on Dec 24, and did not. On Dec 28th, i took a home preg. test and it was positive. I went to the doctor on Dec 30 and tested positive there as well. I have been nauseous, tired, achy, going to the bathroom more frequently, dreaming more vividly, etc. All the pregnancy symptoms. It is now Jan 4 and i still have not started my cycle. I honestly think I am preg. but others that are on the same diet have questioned it and it is planting doubt in my mind. Has anyone else had this experience, or have a comment on mine? The shot is out of my system by now, and i still have no period and all the preg symptoms. I have also heard HCG is given to women who have trouble conceiving to make them more fertile. I really think i am preg, and i want to be, just worried with all the question surrounding these shots and false positives. Help!!
hcg shots can give you a false positive on pregnancy tests, but if you haven't had any shots for over two days, it really is completely out of your system and you should be pregnant.
I'm not sure about giving it to help people who CANT conceive, but I have heard that people on the diet can get pregnant easier with the hcg than without.
WHERE CAN I GET THE B12 SHOT IN DALLAS TX ...IF ANYONE KNOW PLEASE LET ME IN ON IT ..MY ENERGY LEVEL ***** AND IM TIRED OF BEING TIRED ALL THE TIME
I have a pretty regular period also. I have been on Hcg twice. I'm on it now. I have always had my period while taking Hcg.  If you have been having sex without protection, while on Hcg. Then that probably can help with pregnancy.  I have herd people do use it to help them get pregnant.

If you went through a clinic, you may want to talk to them about it.