Weight Loss Alternatives Community
b12 for weight loss

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

b12 for weight loss

Hi ladies..just wondering if any of you can tell me what is the dosage of b12 injections and how ofter are they given in a week.

I would like to start the program but would like to know personal experiences.
Avatar n tn
I would like to know where I can get the b12 shots in los angeles, and how often should you get a b12 shot?
Avatar n tn
I've only seen b12 prescribed for once weekly injections.  Google "b12 weight loss Los Angeles" and see what you come up with.
Avatar n tn
i just started getting the b12 shots last week and i jus weighed in today and lost 8lbs in one week (i did eat right and exercise regularly).......i am so excited and proud of myself......:-)   i do have a long way to go but this is a great start for me...
this was at the Inglewood Family Medical Center (3215 Imperial) off of Crenshaw and Imperial..not sure how far that would be for u to go.....my first visit was $100 for all tests, pills and shots......and after that its $25 a week....

There is California medical weight loss located @
11823 del amo blvd, cerritos ca 90703
562-924-3141
They offer b-12 shots, appetite suppressants, lipo tropics, as well as hcg
mishymoshymarcy I cant tell whether things ... Comment
iluvshihtzus joined this community
Welcome them!
Track your weight over time